Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Damn shes pregnant again?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:48pm
well damn her hubby is fione !
Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:57pm
I still don't get why this is an issue. Because she's unmarried or because she practically just had a baby?
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:15pm
I swear I'm about to make a vid asking ppl to donate $1...my goal is 1 million dollars....so I can start my real estate investing awesomeness!!!!

My video will be on WSHH...do not judge!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:26pm
How'd I know this was who you're talking about. All I can say is atleast both kids are from the same father.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:36pm
Who is it? I can't see, I'm in an area with terrible reception.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so her, her husband and their child live with her parents?

They have their own apartment now. When she had the first child she was still living with her parents and (I'm assuming) he was living at his parents house too. Now they have an apt. together though. People made a big deal about her still living at home because of that during her first pregnancy because she used her mom's spare bedroom to set up a nursery for the first child. Now it's a big deal because her and the BD are shacking up with kids and arent married.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:47pm
This is what that yt man was talking about when he said yall accept failures

Edited by Bunnyahh - Dec 11 2012 at 4:19pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:52pm
People on yt give out too much of their personal info. To be honest, her subbies don't need to know her living arrangements, how long the been together and all the other stuff. Make the videos abt whatever (hair makeup hauls etc) and leave it at that.

People are too emotionally invested in these YouTube "gurus"....which is very strange to me. Meh

Edited by iSMILE13 - Dec 11 2012 at 1:53pm
Arimah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Arimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

If she'd put her husband in more of her vids, she wouldn't have to beg. That man is gorgeous, she better strengthen her pimp hand and get that YT partner money.

Hell Pixiwoo nem got errbody in they family makin vids. They mama, they brother, his gf. I'm expecting a Babywoo channel when Nic has this 2nd one.

LMAO!! But her husband really is gorgeous though Clap
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

People on yt give out too much of their personal info. To be honest, her subbies don't need to know her living arrangements, how long the been together and all the other stuff. Make the videos abt whatever (hair makeup hauls etc) and leave it at that.

People are too emotionally invested in these YouTube "gurus"....which is very strange to me. Meh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic