BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy's Wig on Blood, Sweat, Heels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
godgavemecurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godgavemecurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy's Wig on Blood, Sweat, Heels
    Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:30am
It's a wig, right?  I mean, I don't see scalp at the part.
My question is human or synthetic?
It looks hella shiny under certain lights, but in one scene I saw her stylist run a flat iron over one section even though every strand was bone straight and in place.
Verdict?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:30am
pics?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:03am
so I looked up what you were talking about and I feel her wigs ARE Awful! I think they are human and the bleach ( to make it blonde) just drys out the hair so that is why you get that effect! If she is a style expert she needs some HELP! I mean I know she want to stand out and brand herself but the wigs have got to go they dont become her
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:05am
I also want Demetria to switch up her marley hair wig more often... guess we will see improvements as the show goes on!The girl they said looks like Wesly snipes is funny!
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I also want Demetria to switch up her marley hair wig more often... guess we will see improvements as the show goes on!The girl they said looks like Wesly snipes is funny!

demetria was on watch what happens live and was saying it was her real hair and occassionally she clips in some pieces for fullness. Ermm
godgavemecurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godgavemecurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:49pm
see I thought Demetria's was a wig too, till they went to the Hamptons or whatever, and she put it up in a ponytail... I was like, damn that's real!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:15pm
D is saying what's her real hair?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:17pm
She has a few diff looks but I seen something that is a 100% fake hair I am a fake hair addict so I know wish I could post pics
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:23pm
c2c581a49339cced9b3d0e3d20268142.jpeg (430×641)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:37pm
fake^ cute but fake!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System