Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Daily Hair Routine For Natural Hair? Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Hair Routine For Natural Hair? Help!!
    Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:33am
Hello! I'm a hair growth newbie well for about a year and all I want to know is how can I get my hair to shine and get my hair to feel soft and easier to comb I have kinky curly hair. What are some good products for that feel and shine and whats the best comb n brush to help? I also have two girls so I need to know lol
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:52am
I dont know much about natural hair, but you should subscribe to LongHairDontCareLLC and Naptural85 on youtube. Their channel is devoted to natural hair care

OIL RINSE

FLAX SEED GEL

ALWAYS  OIL THE HAIR & WRAP THE HAIR EVERY NIGHT EITHER IN TWISTS OR A WRAP
Enjoy!!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 29 2013 at 8:06am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:47am
  • Wash the hair with cream rinse conditioner only instead of shampoo as much as possible to avoid drying the hair out with detergent shampoo
  • Look up oil rinse online for more.  Basically pour in ample oil after shampoo conditioning and leave oil in to detangle
  • Try styles that stretch the natural pattern like bantu twists, curlformer sets, roller sets with wraps 
  • Dont use regular gel. Make your own flaxseed gel
  • Oil the hair every night and either do bantu twists or a wrap if it is straightened. Cover with a doo wrag and a satin bonnet every night.  Never just sleep on loose hair. It will dry & tangle.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 29 2013 at 7:45pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:39pm
Thank you so much.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Tangala0810 Tangala0810 wrote:

Hello! I'm a hair growth newbie well for about a year and all I want to know is how can I get my hair to shine and get my hair to feel soft and easier to comb I have kinky curly hair. What are some good products for that feel and shine and whats the best comb n brush to help? I also have two girls so I need to know lol
Start with your cleansing routine: What are you cleansing your hair with and how often do you cleanse your hair? The best thing you can do for curly hair is to stop using sulfate shampoos, so purchase shampoos which only state that they are sulfate free. I recommend the shea moisture product line. Their shampoos and leave ins are great on Afro hair. Be sure your shampoo cleanses your hair but does not strip your hair. Using a non sulfate shampoo will help your hair no to tangle as much. Since you are having problems combing your hair it would work for your to do a pre shampoo treatment. Detangle your hair with some grapeseed oil. Spritz your hair lightly with some water just to get it damp then add as much grapseed oil as you need and finger untangle your hair completely. Before your submerge your hair under water. Once you have your shampoo routine redesigned then address your deep conditioning routine. Based on how porous your hair is you may need to add some other steps.....I will be glad to help you with more steps, but it involves to much to type here. If you would like more help inbox me and we can go from there....Let me add there are two leave in conditioner which are excellent for Afro natural hair and those are: shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie (functions as a leave in conditioner and styler of twistouts) and Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner ( you get a lot of product for your money and the conditioning benefits of this product last for 3 days before you need to reapply) Both of these products are good to use on your hair and your two girls hair. Follow either one of the leave in conditioners. with natural absorbing oils such as EVOO, Coconut oil or Avocado oil. Hollywood Beauty has a carrot oil and when you use this with the shea moisture smoothie you hair will be really easy to comb. It works for my very tightly coily hair....Blessings!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:22am
I thank you for your input ok I will do that... God bless you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply