The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Devotional
    Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:55am
Thoughts from daily Bible reading for today- July 10, 2008

Care by Carrying… “Then you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.” Deuteronomy 1:31

Thank God, there are times He carries you in his arms. You walk with Him on the sandy beach of life, and for a time there are two sets of footprints. But there are those special and comforting times that you look down only to discover one set of footprints. Your footprints have vanished because your heavenly Father is carrying you as a father carries his son. There is a parental passion around God’s heart for you. It is a persistent and patient passion that is relentless in its care. So, not only does He walk with you through life, He goes a step further. When you are at your lowest of lows, and fear has frozen your faith, or when your passion for God is paralyzed and has jumped the track, He is there to carry you. He lifts you out of this state of confusion and carry’s you in His loving and secure arms. You do not have to wander around in self-pity and despair, turn to the One who truly cares. When others let you down He is still by your side, so humble yourself and allow him to lift you up, and carry you for now. He may need to carry you during this rocky time in your marriage. He may need to carry you during this down cycle at work. He may need to carry you through this crisis of faith brought on by extreme disappointment. Let go of your anger, your fears, your hurt, your depression, embrace Christ and let Him carry you. Do not be ashamed of the need for Christ to carry you, because He cares for you.

It may mean some of your goals need to be extended until you can regroup with Jesus. Plans may need to be put on hold and your vision realigned. This is okay; it is better to be in the arms of your heavenly Father than wandering around in bewilderment without Him. Just as the wind lifts the wings of an elegant eagle, the Holy Spirit is lifts you to soar with your Savior. To be carried by God is to need God. To be carried by God is to experience God. To be carried by God is to be loved by God. To be carried by God is to be intimate with God. This is your time to go to a level of relational depth with your heavenly Father that has been unknown until now. This is a season of your faith walk that will facilitate the maturing of your faith. You see close and up front the caring face of Christ when you are carried, so peer deeply into His compassionate eyes and enjoy Him. You can carry on, because He carries you and He will carry you to His divine destination. This is total abandonment and surrender to your Savior Jesus. Like a sensitive shepherd with a trapped sheep, He is bent over to untangle you from the snares of life and to carry you on His shoulders, Jesus said, “When found [a stray sheep], you can be sure you would put it across your shoulders, rejoicing, and when you got home call in your friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Celebrate with me! I’ve found my lost sheep!” (Luke 15:5-6).

Transformational Living
Where do I need to let go and allow Christ to carry me?

Sponsored Links

bellahoney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:49am
I really enjoyed reading this....thanks for posting...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic