Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad throws toddler into pool to teach her a lesson
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dad throws toddler into pool to teach her a lesson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:02pm

Quote Family members said McCarthy, arrested last week, is still locked up. He's currently in an infirmary after he was beaten up in jail.

http://replygif.net/i/1481.gif

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I think I saw this on View. Sherri said he didn't deserve to go to jail and get beaten up.  Jen said he deserved it.

this btch

not you Embarrassed
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:17pm

I think I saw this on View. Sherri said he didn't deserve to go to jail and get beaten up.  Jen said he deserved it.
This simple bish.SleepySleepy
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

yeah she says the dumbest (and most insensitive) things sometime. That's why it's hard to muster up sympathy for her.

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:29pm
I would have killed that damn fool for throwing my baby in the pool! She is only one freaking years old and how the hell is she suppose to understand pool safety?!! Quit reproducing with these defect men!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:37pm

yeah she says the dumbest (and most insensitive) things sometime. That's why it's hard to muster up sympathy for her.

It is now.

I know people said she was simple but the divorce thread and her comments on this guy almost murdering this little toddler...get money soon to be ex husband.LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:40pm
Not everyone should be a parent.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:53pm
What happened to the girlfriend who helped?
Unless she is the one who reported it, she needs to be in jail too.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:15pm

get money soon to be ex husband.LOL

now I ain't saying all that! LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:31pm
Aren't people with pools who have young children around supposed to have safe guards around the pool to prevent them from falling in.

If 'teach her a lesson' Dad had these measures in place, she would never be able to throw a puppy into the pool.

Maybe jail is a good lesson for him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>