Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that arent
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that arent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:19pm
chyna....it's always about financial support.  other sh*t don't matter.  Women ain't tryna hear that he might be there for the chile emotionally 24/7.  Emotional support<financial support.
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:26pm
and this is why i say women are so close-minded on certain issues.  its sad.
everyone is focusing on the kids and their feelings, wth about his feelings.

Prime example _ Nene from Atl housewives - her father found out he was not the father and she is well into her adult years.  she hasnt seen the father since. I can only imagine how he feels
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:35pm
I have been in court and begged men to get paternity tests but they did not want to do it. When they got mad at the moms and finally found out the kids were not theirs they tell me how dumb they felt and that they should have listened. When he was younger my boyfriend thought he had a baby or at least so the mother told him. He had suspicions so one day he took the baby on his own to be tested and guess what? It was not his. That was the smart thing to do. Don't ask for ish, find out on your own if you really are concerned about it. If you aint concerned then they are your kids and now it is time to take care of what you took on. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

My friend gave his son an at home dna test, and it came back the boy wasn't his. The boy told his mother so she got mad and took him for even more child support. He took those test results the judge wouldn't even look at them, and wouldn't order an official dna test either. He told me while she walked out the courthouse she said, that's why you're paying for a kid thats not even yours bitch. right in front of the courthouse. He won't even talk to the boy. I think thats wrong especially since that's the only man he knows as his father, and the boy is a teenager.
dang ole girl hit him with the who gonna check me boo
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:39pm
Plus, how the hell they gonna find the daddies after all these years? If he would have spoken up sooner the chances would have been better to find the person who should be financially responsible for these kiddos. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Plus, how the hell they gonna find the daddies after all these years? If he would have spoken up sooner the chances would have been better to find the person who should be financially responsible for these kiddos. 
Ermm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:12pm
I blame everybody that is against DNA testing at birth. I also blame everybody that does not vote in the election when it comes to judges. stop coming out once every 4 years just to vote for the president we have plenty of other seats that mean our futures that you guys are not taking into account
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 3:03pm

Are you serious? You can just about find anyone these days. And either way that ain't his problem. She should keep track of who she is screwing.

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

what I love in these situations is that the mom's never tell the children that "yeah..I lied to your father for x amount of years and he thought alluyuh were his till last week and now i'm tryna take him for the majority of his funds because i'm mad at him that he found out".  How come mom's never say this....and do the children (that are old enough to understand 15 and above) even ask?  Or do they just takes moms word that dad done lost his mind and all of a sudden don't love them anymore?
I understand his anger.  I mean...it sucks that the child has to suffer because mom is trifling but he prolly looks in that childs face and sees the mother.   It ain't right but I understand it. 

Again laws need to change with the times.  These courts know that alot of these cases are unfair and fucced up.  But then again...why should they care? Don't the courts get a cut when a dudes check has to be garnished?

lol
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Are you serious? You can just about find anyone these days. And either way that ain't his problem. She should keep track of who she is screwing.

Yes I am serious. She could have slept with 70 men who could be in Afghanistan for all we no. She is the real problem but he made her problems his by choosing to be with her. It really does suck for him but the children are least at fault.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic