Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

QUESTION??

A coworker told me she unknowingly married a man who had child support debt for 5, five! children. The first time they filed joint taxes the IRS confiscated her tax return due to his delinquent support payments.

WHAAAT??? is this true??
I never heard of this. She's now divorced but after two years the court is still taking her tax refund because she never petitioned the child support court to have the order reversed. She now she has to pay an attorney to get the court out of her $$. 

so when you marry someone you take on their deadbeat responsibilities?
utter BS. I could not.

We now need to do background checks on our intended husbands.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:02pm
Dna tests tests should be mandatory for all this day and age.
Heck, it might make fathers bond faster with their child
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:09pm
oh wells
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:21pm
My friend gave his son an at home dna test, and it came back the boy wasn't his. The boy told his mother so she got mad and took him for even more child support. He took those test results the judge wouldn't even look at them, and wouldn't order an official dna test either. He told me while she walked out the courthouse she said, that's why you're paying for a kid thats not even yours bitch. right in front of the courthouse. He won't even talk to the boy. I think thats wrong especially since that's the only man he knows as his father, and the boy is a teenager.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:23am
what I love in these situations is that the mom's never tell the children that "yeah..I lied to your father for x amount of years and he thought alluyuh were his till last week and now i'm tryna take him for the majority of his funds because i'm mad at him that he found out".  How come mom's never say this....and do the children (that are old enough to understand 15 and above) even ask?  Or do they just takes moms word that dad done lost his mind and all of a sudden don't love them anymore?
I understand his anger.  I mean...it sucks that the child has to suffer because mom is trifling but he prolly looks in that childs face and sees the mother.   It ain't right but I understand it. 

Again laws need to change with the times.  These courts know that alot of these cases are unfair and fucced up.  But then again...why should they care? Don't the courts get a cut when a dudes check has to be garnished?

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 31 2013 at 8:24am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

My friend gave his son an at home dna test, and it came back the boy wasn't his. The boy told his mother so she got mad and took him for even more child support. He took those test results the judge wouldn't even look at them, and wouldn't order an official dna test either. He told me while she walked out the courthouse she said, that's why you're paying for a kid thats not even yours bitch. right in front of the courthouse. He won't even talk to the boy. I think thats wrong especially since that's the only man he knows as his father, and the boy is a teenager.

Thats messed up. I believe you about the judge not even bothering to look at the DNA results. I know a few people who went in with receipts and the judge wouldn't bother to look. They clump all men into one ain't ish pile. As far as they are concerned 100% of the men that walk in that courtroom are deadbeats. I kind of understand because there are so many deadbeats but there are exceptions to the rule. These things aren't judged on a case by case basis.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

See...now this would make me want to shank a heaux. God bless him.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:20am
I wouldn't be surprised if the boy turned out to be his cousins.  Yrs later he found out she was hoeing around with other people including his cousin, and some of his friends.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 12:58pm
laws need to be changed immediately
if the government is mandating that a man must take care of kids b/c that is the only father they have known then they need to mandate fines for the mother as well
How the hell does the real father and the mother get away for not taking care of their responsibilities.

idc if he is the only father they have known. oh well, go on a quest to find your real father once you become an adult. 
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 12:59pm
and at home DNA test are NOT recognized in court. I know a multitude of men that have used those w/o the mother knowing. 2 of them found out the kid was not theirs. its sad. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>