Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hmmmmm I'm conflicted. He shouldn't have to pay child support, but he raised them for sooo many years and now you don't want anything to do with them. That's kind of messed up.

I don't think its about not wanting to have anything to do with them. No one wants to be forced to do something. He should have a choice. Those kids have fathers who should pay.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dang, i hope he never ate the pum pum

Bruh...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:07pm
I agree he should have a choice but I don't think he gonna give them the same attention and love he used to give them.

Edited by BBpants - Oct 29 2013 at 8:07pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:17pm
I don't agree with this at all. Meanwhile, their father's are off the hook. The mom ain't sh*t.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:26pm
This is just stupid. He is not their biological father sorry but if he wants to be in their life great, but he shouldn't have to be forced legally to providing support to a woman that cheated on him for kids that aren't his like wtf? law is so dumb omg. this is why i stuck to medicine, which has its phases. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:27pm
Somebody post a link to this thread in that thread about the 19 year old with the 28 year old gf and her 2.9 kids.

Oh and in that thread about Timberland too.

Edited by FarraFace - Oct 29 2013 at 8:28pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:34pm
This is so fucced up. But it happened in Montreal, so I'm not surprised. This is where a cardiologist stabbed his 3 children to death multiple times because his wife was having an affair and was leaving him and they let him walk on some fuccin insanity defense bullshyt. A few months in the psych ward being coddled and now he's out.

If something were to happen to that woman, can't say I'd be upset. Unfortunately the children would be impacted even more. She psychologically destroyed this man. Sometimes that is way worse than actual physical injury.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Women can be so trifling these days, I do wish she could face jail time for trying to pass those children as his. I don't care if he waited until the day before they turned 18 to test if they are his, she knew the truth and should have been honest about him not being the father.

Cheating is one thing but when you have children in the mix it's time to woman up and come clean.

When will these basic women learn to stop playing with people's lives.

I feel for the ex-husband, but I hope he doesn't stop seeing the children because of this.

Poor kids.

When the laws change.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:02am
I promise this woman ain't even remember who these children's fathers are.  And if she did she'd still "forget" so this man will still have to come out of pocket.  It ain't fair but....*shrugs* chu gone do?  He needs to join that man league that is fighting to have these types of laws changed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:21am
Should she be found with a hot one in the head I'd totally understand

But wouldn't condone it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic