Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Maury should get ready lol

Fixed: Dr. Phil should get ready
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Maury should get ready lol

Fixed: Dr. Phil should get ready

I forgot he was still on tv but this story is only one of many. Some people are just terrible.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

This is legal even in America. You adopt/sign the birth certificate, she got you for 18 years.
Unfortunately, yep. [Drake]N*g.ga it's yooooours![Drake]LOL

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:48pm
umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not. Dead so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.Dead

anyways  putting your name on that paper means that you are agreeing to being their father.  He knew she cheated and still put his name on the paper and agreed he was daddy don't act all shocked now that you've been hit with child support

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Oct 29 2013 at 3:55pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:49pm
And yet, if she had gave him Herpes or HIV not nah fcuk would be given. Y'all would be in here hollerin "oh well, he knew she was cheating, what did he expect?"

Follow the breadcrumbs....
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not.  so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.

anyways  putting your name on that paper means that you are agreeing to being their father.  He knew she cheated and still put his name on the paper and agreed he was daddy don't act all shocked now that you've been hit with child support

There's a 12 yo too
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

She's trifling and

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

it be like that sometimes.

It would be really cool if he sued the actual fathers.  If they had to pay him back for all past and future support it would be epic. 

Something like that would make sense.  But i'm just saying if I came into a kids life, say as a step momma  I know I'm gonna be obligated to them.  If dad dies I can't just say welp time to go to grandmas or whatever.  we were a family. 

she's trif

he knew that

decided to still be there

lost love

now deal with it
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not. Dead so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.Dead

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

still mislead under false pretenses, article doesn't say when he found out.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:32pm
I can't imagine that for 16 years he didn't have an inkling of a hunch that he wasn't the pappy...

Oh well, life goes on.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:37pm
I cant believe the amount of meh-ing and oh welps in this thread....if it was the guy who was wrong, i wonder what we would say? Don't answer that.
Anyway, this is totally unfair to the guy. And i didnt know they could force you to pay child support simply because you were already taking care of kids you did not know werent yours. Disgusting.

I'd migrate and start over.

Edited by Wildfire - Oct 29 2013 at 4:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures