Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad Hits Teacher With Bat After Inappropriate Text
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dad Hits Teacher With Bat After Inappropriate Text

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:29pm
Showing it like it was her's??
She had it on. LOL

I wrote a letter to the school board informing them that if my daughter dealt with any issues from this teacher I would continue to seek legal recourse. It's a private school so they didn't want this to gain too much attention.
The teacher was made to apologize to myself and my daughter.
We could have took it further but my daughter still attended the school and I didn't want any backlash. 

Now they treat my daughter like she can do no wrong.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:30pm
good.Clap
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

She had it on. LOL

I wrote a letter to the school board informing them that if my daughter dealt with any issues from this teacher I would continue to seek legal recourse. It's a private school so they didn't want this to gain too much attention.
We could have took it further but my daughter still attended the school and I didn't want any backlash. 

and this is when the nucca in me would've came out. I will charged that lady like a linebacker. 

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

She had it on. LOL

and this is when the nucca in me would've came out. I will charged that lady like a linebacker. 

Same 
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:37pm
He would've have gotten shot coming to our house. I saw inappropriate relationships with a teacher when I was in high school. It was this white woman who tried to act "down". She was completely obsessed with black men. Both her ex husbands were bodybuilder looking dark skinned men. She stayed in all the football player's faces, had their numbers texted them was on Twitter & FB with them. They even ate off of her white ass, she would give them the rest of her food or vice versa. Not to mention the inappropriate sex jokes during class. All of them passed with flying colors despite them never doing any work. Wonder how that happened...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

He would've have gotten shot coming to our house. I saw inappropriate relationships with a teacher when I was in high school. It was this white woman who tried to act "down". She was completely obsessed with black men. Both her ex husbands were bodybuilder looking dark skinned men. She stayed in all the football player's faces, had their numbers texted them was on Twitter & FB with them. They even ate off of her white ass, she would give them the rest of her food or vice versa. Not to mention the inappropriate sex jokes during class. All of them passed with flying colors despite them never doing any work. Wonder how that happened...

....train
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:38pm
[ming] that teacher was bold… [/ming] 

i wish you would have pushed harder to get her punished or something… 

was she black? 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:39pm
Oh, Y'all don't know how much I wanted to act the true fool.

But they'd have loved that. LOL

Believe me I was so ready but I had to think of my daughter, She loves her school so I had to play they're game. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:40pm

you did the right thing
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:45pm
the audacity… 

ive gone to school in elementary and middle school with my grams rings and other jewelry.. i would have never ever given that teacher sht. i wasnt good though.. i wouldnt let them take my phone either half of the time. 

and she really told you no…? then went to show it off..? 
whew. 

i wanna see it though kat it sounds beautiful.. do you have a pic? 
i love jewelry.. recently some emt and police lost my gold necklace and 1 of the diamond earrings she gave me Ouch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>