Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dad Hits Teacher With Bat After Inappropriate Text
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dad Hits Teacher With Bat After Inappropriate Text

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:43pm
Many teachers cross the line and forget when dealing with parents, they're not deal with children.

Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:45pm
I agree.  I had so much drama with my kids' teachers this year.  There was no reason why my daughter knew all the business about the teacher's social lives: who has a crush on whom, who is getting divorced and why.  Like really?  Idk how many PTA meetings and parent/teacher conferences I've attended where I've had to check a damn teacher.  These kids are not your friends so don't try it. There is nothing wrong with an open line of communication and I encourage that when it comes to academics or advising but there are still limits.  That teacher is lucky to be breathing tbh.  I keep a bat at my door too....sheeit

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Many teachers cross the line and forget when dealing with parents, they're not deal with children.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:49pm
For the teacher to not only text, but to be bold enough to show up to his student's house....Wow. The father gave him a dose of reality with that baseball bat.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:43pm
I had to call the police out to my daughters middle school.

I have a charm bracelet which I've been constructing for of 15yrs. It has many solid gold charms and diamonds, one of the diamonds is a 3 carat stone. This bracelet is insured. 

My daughter wore it on picture day, I was there also.
After the pictures, she wanted to wear the bracelet during her last class. I wasn't leaving the school so I agreed. My daughter called me crying and said the teacher took the bracelet for safe keeping. I go to the class to get my bracelet and I'm told that once things are confiscated, class rules are; they aren't returned for two days. I ask the teacher "so You're refusing to return my property?"  She said, yes, class rules. Angry

I walked out, called the police and I had my husband bring the pictured insurance form for the bracelet.
Police arrive and we enter the office, the teacher was there showing my bracelet to staff members. 
I got my bracelet back ASAP. 

I guess the teacher forgot there is a real world outside of her class. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:02pm
They shouldn't even need to email anymore. There are websites for teachers like blackboard to post assignments and stuff for their students. And if the student has a question they can post a question on the board for the teacher to see. 
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:03pm
most teachers don't monitor those things very closely or consistently.  all of my daughter's teachers have a website and almost none of them update that information.  maybe it depends on the age of the child?  idk for high school they don't seem to care 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:08pm

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:09pm

I have a charm bracelet which I've been constructing for of 15yrs. It has many solid gold charms and diamonds, one of the diamonds is a 3 carat stone. This bracelet is insured. 

After the pictures, she wanted to wear the bracelet during her last class. I wasn't leaving the school so I agreed. My daughter called me crying and said the teacher took the bracelet for safe keeping. I go to the class to get my bracelet and I'm told that once things are confiscated, class rules are; they aren't returned for two days. I ask the teacher "so You're refusing to return my property?"  She said, yes, class rules. Angry

I walked out, called the police and I had my husband bring the pictured insurance form for the bracelet.
Police arrive and we enter the office, the teacher was there showing my bracelet to staff members. 

Please tell me somebody tole that woman where to get off. How the fucc she showing that sh*t around like it's hers?!

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 09 2014 at 2:10pm
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:15pm
Yeah I have no chill with these types of situations.  Absolutely not.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:17pm

what did the school do to her?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>