BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dad cant be in delivery room if mom says no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:11pm
this reminds me of something I read years ago from an OB  about the father actually being a hindrance in the delivery room and slowing down the labor process.

It said the woman needs to be in a complete state of relaxation. For labor to proceed with ease, the thinking part of the brain needs to shut down and primal instincts take over. No thinking or talking, or adrenaline pumped father next to her. I found it interesting. Esp. prolonging labor part.

I think a doula is a good option.

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:14pm
^^it also touched on the effect on sexual attraction the man feels towards his wife long term (after witnessing birth)

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:17pm
I'm not sure about this one? If you got pregnant- but I guess in cases of abuse then yes she dont have to have him there...
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:18pm
Sometimes I thnk having my hubby there might be the only thing I would want he would relax me... comfort me
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:25pm
no biggie
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

^^it also touched on the effect on sexual attraction the man feels towards his wife long term (after witnessing birth)

Which is why I don't want my husband any lower than my knees don't nobody wanna see all that
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:04pm
makes since. hippa and all.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I can see this.
He doesn't need to have an image of a head popping out my coochie while he's giving me head.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

makes since. hippa and all.

well technically...that would apply to the mother only pre-birth.  post birth/delivery, as it pertains to the baby, however, it would not... 

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 17 2014 at 6:13pm
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:27pm
Wait...if the father acts a "fool" can't the mother simply ask him to leave? Hell, most men don't want to see alllllllllllll that anyways.

Question, will this law soon include the child's grandmother cause moms are the WORSE Angry!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic