Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dad cant be in delivery room if mom says no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:59am
If a man decides he wont pay child support or be around if he cant be in the delivery room then he wasnt much of a man to begin with. Taking it out on the child because the mom hurt your feelings by banning you is stupid. And who says its just baby mammas banning baby daddies from the room. What happens if a wife decides she doesnt want her husband there. Is it now ok for him to not be there for his child once its born?
Sponsored Links

PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:26am
Shoot I told my hubby to get the heck out when I was in HARD labor with my first son and the Censoredepidural wouldn't take the 3 times they gave it to me and he was telling me to calm down when my blood pressure kept going up!! He did take a break with no hard feelings and came back after an hour after my bp stabilizedSmile I was happy when he held my hand through the c-section I ended up getting thoughLOL

All this to say it's strictly a woman's choice who she wants in the delivery room
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:10am
F*ck that.. My daughter's father and I were separated for most of my pregnancy, I didn't want him there either. Especially during my last check up, he came along and my blood pressure ended up skyrocketing... As soon as he left, it went back to normal. It was a hard decision but I decided I'd do better in labor without him there. No regrets
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:25am
being in the delivery is severely overrated imo...not the baby coming out part but all the foolery that typically leads up to it...

i see this as an issue for estranged dads to be for the most part...

as far as notifying the dad that the delivery is progress, i fiind it hard to believe any rationally minded woman would not inform the dad (even if estranged) unless of course he has acted like a complete and utter azz thru out the preg and is only demanding to be notified as some sort of technicality...i am sure there are a few exception but generally speaking...i don't see where this is problem...

if an estranged dad  to be is notified and actually decides shows up...he can wait in the waiting room with everyone else....

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 17 2014 at 8:26am
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:32am
Last week when I had my baby my husband was eating candy and watching xmen on tv...... it aint gotta be drama
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:38am
congratulations

That's true, loveshim, it doesnt have to be that way but that's not everybody's experience... if my nurse is acting up, he/she gotta go too
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:42am
Congrats
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:45am
All that yelling and screaming is usually really extra anyway, people always want to involve the courts in mess they created. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

If a man decides he wont pay child support or be around if he cant be in the delivery room then he wasnt much of a man to begin with. Taking it out on the child because the mom hurt your feelings by banning you is stupid. And who says its just baby mammas banning baby daddies from the room. What happens if a wife decides she doesnt want her husband there. Is it now ok for him to not be there for his child once its born?

This. Hell, if the mama don't want pops in the room while she's giving birth then she just doesn't. I could see not wanting to take care of the baby if the mama said the dad couldn't come to the hospital to see the baby period but not over not being able to be in the room while the baby is in the room. And lets face it, some men probably don't want to be in the room in the first place.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

As someone who was once a baby, I can tell you it would be GOAT if dad was in there.

Feelings? I remember coming out of the womb, but I always already conscious pre-birth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic