BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dad cant be in delivery room if mom says no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:05am
Being in the delivery room is nothing but sentimentality...his presence adds no value to the child.  He's not birthing or delivering the baby...why does another person have the right to be in the room during your medical prodecure?  Right to privacy.  He has equal rights once the baby is born.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:10am
^^^^
pretty much…

however.. me personally.. if were together.. i dont think id deny him the chance to be present for the birth of his child. 

is he supposed to just run in after to cut the umbilical? or he doesnt get to be a part of that either? 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:16am
I said I'd give it a try. If the going gets too tough I'm mainlining some drugs straight into my spine.LOL

I'll sneak you in some jello shots to get you loose Wonderland.
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hopefully it'll be all natural. My BFF delivered 2 with no meds so I figure I'll give it a go when the time comes.

lol Maybe they'll let me have the bottle a shot of patron during that last few pushes as a early celebration. Lord knows I'll need some pain meds after the fact.Unhappy

Here's to no boo booing or sharts.Beer

Oooh nooo when I said natural I ONLY meant vaginal birth not med free.  I won't even pretend to be that type of woman.  Cheers to alcohol in the delivery room.  Beer

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't want anyone in the room when I have a baby tbh.
Especially not any men.

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

If I don't feel comfortable with you in the room, you should leave....Why should I be uncomfortable during the most painful moment of my life?

These! WTF I'm not understanding why anyone would think it's even an option to have someone in the room aside from medical staff that the mother doesn't want in there Confused.

That thing is ripping through HER vagina while she's screaming, upset, possibly sh*tting on it's head, in terrible pain....and he gets to watch despite her saying no? Umm no. It's cute that he wants to be there and all.. but gtfo if she says no

Do doctors generally let him stay in if she says no? Ok let me go read this thread. *siiiigghhh*
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:33am
P.S. If his dumb bitch ass decides he doesn't want to be in the child's life and pay child support because I didn't want him in the delivery room..then he was a crazy bitch from the start and I would think he should never be around a child ever in life anyway.

go sit in the waiting room and cuss the mama/your wife out later. It's not that serious to decide not to raise the kid.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:05am

this is so dumb.....things like this shouldn't be made a rule.... it's up to the couple....no one should judge a woman and call them selfish for not wanting the man in the delivery room it's none of your damn business. 

jmo

Edited by Lilaca - Mar 17 2014 at 6:06am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:16am
I think the mother should be able to bar anyone from being in the delivery room.

It sounds ridiculous but christ, childbirth isn't some small occurrence where the presence of someone doesn't matter. You're bringing a human into the world and it's extremely painful and stressful.

I say if you don't want someone there, they shouldn't be there. Why have someone you clearly don't want there stressing you out further with their presence?

I don't think this law should only pinpoint fathers. I think the law should allow birthing mothers to bar anyone they please other than medical staff from the room.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:24am

As someone who was once a baby, I can tell you it would be GOAT if dad was in there.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:38am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

As someone who was once a baby, I can tell you it would be GOAT if dad was in there.

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

it's her choice...i didn't know a law was even necessary for people to have this understanding

that's the crazy part for me.
i don't need a law to tell me this. if I tell your ass you're not coming in, you're not coming in and that's it.
but since the law is here i support it 100%.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic