Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dad cant be in delivery room if mom says no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 1:52pm
What does child support have to do with labour ? The baby daddy isnt footing the bill for the process. Moreso Im not sure why a mother would be shamed for seeking child support afterwards. As if standing in the corner of the room ensures its his child..walk. in when its time to cut the cord otherwise sit thy ass down.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Well it does help with father bonding with newborn. But I understand the ruling. 
he can bond after the babe's wiped clean and Mom's wearing a maternity pad.

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 17 2014 at 2:05pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I could remember coming and screaming and the pain of it all. Ugh....

Are you autistic?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Well it does help with father bonding with newborn. But I understand the ruling. 
he can bond after the babe's wiped clean and Mom's wearing a maternity pad.

Girl, I don't care enough to argue but when the baby is covered in blood and fluids they give it directly to the mom. For bonding. 
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:22pm
Unless he's abusive, he could wait in the waiting room and visit soon after the baby arrives. There's no real reason he needs to physically be in the room during labor, since he would be distracting and not particularly comforting. Don't see the big deal about having him see the baby even 5 minutes after birth.

In fact, idk how they even got to court--she must have been threatening to have him barred from the delivery room for weeks. Why even discuss it--if she was really serious and worried, she would've kept quiet about barring him, gone into labor and instruct someone to contact him after the baby's birth. Sounds like unnecessary drama as a way to get back at him.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Are you autistic?

Are you more evolved and adapted into higher levels of consciousness; would be the better question to ask me. And I'll answer my own question with a big "YES!" Thus on how I'm more developed than the average human.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Unless he's abusive, he could wait in the waiting room and visit soon after the baby arrives. There's no real reason he needs to physically be in the room during labor, since he would be distracting and not particularly comforting. Don't see the big deal about having him see the baby even 5 minutes after birth.

In fact, idk how they even got to court--she must have been threatening to have him barred from the delivery room for weeks. Why even discuss it--if she was really serious and worried, she would've kept quiet about barring him, gone into labor and instruct someone to contact him after the baby's birth. Sounds like unnecessary drama as a way to get back at him.

Lying really should be optional. Seems like he asked and didn't like what he heard.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:45pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

<span style="color: rgb153, 102, 0; font-weight: bold;">he can bond after the babe's wiped clean and Mom's wearing a maternity pad.</span>

Girl, I don't care enough to argue but when the baby is covered in blood and fluids they give it directly to the mom. For bonding. 

A lot of women don't get to experience that for various reasons.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Are you autistic?

Are you more evolved and adapted into higher levels of consciousness; would be the better question to ask me. And I'll answer my own question with a big "YES!" Thus on how I'm more developed than the average human.

You definitely have a knack for absorbing information
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:11pm
this reminds me of something I read years ago from an OB  about the father actually being a hindrance in the delivery room and slowing down the labor process.

It said the woman needs to be in a complete state of relaxation. For labor to proceed with ease, the thinking part of the brain needs to shut down and primal instincts take over. No thinking or talking, or adrenaline pumped father next to her. I found it interesting. Esp. prolonging labor part.

I think a doula is a good option.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>