Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dad Asks School: “Who’s f--king my daughter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dad Asks School: “Who’s f--king my daughter?
    Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:58am

They grow up so fast.

An overprotective dad was so hellbent on setting his daughter straight that he showed up at her Midtown high school yesterday morning swinging a heavy chain with a padlock and demanding to speak to the principal.

“Who’s f--king my daughter?” 35-year-old Michael Canaii (pictured, at his arraignment last night) barked at the HS of Graphic Communication Arts on West 49th Street, according to a school source.

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

The hulking Canaii, who was wearing all black, also insisted on talking to his daughter when he first showed up at the school at about 9 a.m.

“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f--k you all up.’ One guy said something sly, and he took off after the guy and ran into the school.”

Inside, he threatened to fight anyone in his path, the school source said. Security cleared the lobby and students were blocked from entering, the source said. But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.

“[He] asked two students to take their stuff off and fight him in the lobby. He also asked security agents and a dean to ‘fight’ him as he was swinging a big chain around yelling, ‘No one is going to touch me,’ ” said the source.

“He’s a decent father,” said Canaii’s aunt, Sondra Williams, adding that the teen lives with her mother.

Canaii was briefly hospitalized after his arrest and was arraigned last night in Manhattan Criminal Court.

His lawyer said Canaii went to the school because he feared his daughter was involved in gang activity.

The dad was held in lieu of $5,000 bond or $1,000 cash bail.

Additional reporting by Dana Sauchelli and Kathryn Cusma

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dad_storms_hs_who_ing_my_daughter_UrWCuTxyKF7AXNwGQ7PXnN
Sponsored Links

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:00am
at least he cares
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f--k you all up.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wonder what possesed him. What did he expect the school to do anyway?

Edited by nimkola - Nov 29 2012 at 11:05am
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:03am
so being violent, menacing and inappropriate makes us good fathers now? ok.
that bar is clearly set very very low.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:05am
oh wow
you can tell he cares & is heavily involved
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:05am
at least she knows who her daddy is and can claim what he is...[talking to you Keyshia Cole]
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09am
ppl need to put that tracking software on their computers & phones if they really wanna see whats up with their loved ones
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09am
Well, I'm sure that she is sufficiently embarrassed.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

so being violent, menacing and inappropriate makes us good fathers now? ok.
that bar is clearly set very very low.

well you don't know if he tried the reasonable person act.
sometimes you gotta holla at a bitch for them to listen [i use bitch in the most benign way possible btw. i just like the word]

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 29 2012 at 11:10am
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:12am
....Disapprove....No, thank you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style