Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

D List Celeb Thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 2:21am
fawk emily b...
thats all i got.
Sponsored Links

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 7:31am
stevie j and his women are foolsDead
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:48pm

AB.... seems like she's a hoodrat

Edited by SamoneLenior - Mar 12 2013 at 1:56pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:50pm
She IS a hoodrat, who makes atrocious wig choices, but I love some of her records, I can't even front.

Edited by Qualified - Mar 12 2013 at 2:16pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:56pm

lol
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i just think it's funny that Emily thinks she's better than the chick getting "exploited". but since she started the "what's more disrespectful" debate, i'd rather have a dude i'm not attached to anonymously show my ass in a thong than to have the man i'm supposed to be in a relationship with with post what appears to be a picture taken from a hotel room with another woman... but that's just me.

Exactly. She should be ashamed. Allowing that rat faced nicca to play her like the fool she obviously is. I'll be damned.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 3:26pm
Nyc gotta come in the fitness thread and let us kno ur squat regimen. Never knew you were sluggin like that.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:03am

BUSTED: Too Short Runs From The Police, Popped For DUI And FELONY DRUG POSSESSION

Mar 20 | by _YBF

photo tooshort.jpeg

Rapper Too Short was busted in LA for DUI and felony drug possession AFTER running from the cops.  Get details about the arrest inside...

Blow The Whistle! Rapper Too Short attempted to evade cops in the LA this morning, resulting in an arrest on DUI and felony drug possession.  

Too Short aka Todd Anthony Shaw, 46, was pulled over for a traffic violation earlier and was asked to step out of his vehicle. When cops tried to give Todd a breathalyzer, he decided (while obviously under the influence) to take off running down the street. Of course.....we know what happens when a dude taking off running and they have their pants sagging. He trips. WOMP.

The cops placed Todd under arrest and once inside the vehicle, he reportedly tried to dump his drugs in the back in the police cruiser. Sigh.

Now, according to TMZ, he's being booked for DUI and felony narcotics possession. At least 5-0 didn't add "resisting arrest" to it as well.

We'll keep you posted....
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:10am

REMEMBER HER? Check Out What "R&B Divas L.A." Star Michel'le Looks Like NOW...

Mar 19 | by Natasha

photo singermichelle_zpsd17b5066.jpg

She rose to fame in the 90's with her hits "Something In My Heart" & "Nicety" while on Death Row Records.  And now, Michel'le's gearing up to star in the upcoming season of "R&B Divas L.A." 

Peep what the songstress looks now while shopping it up in L.A. yesterday....

photo michellle2_zps7db91555.jpg

43-year-old Michel'le Toussant made her way to the MAC Pro makeup store in L.A. yesterday.  And we barely recognized her as she was spotted getting a mini makeover while shopping solo.

photo michellle3_zps7a920d7f.jpg

photo michellle1_zpsc641887c.jpg

The singer will star on the upcoming new show "R&B Divas LA," which is a spinoff of the original "R&B Divas" based in Atlanta. 

The TV One show, airing this fall, will hopefully showcase her life as the mother of Dr. Dre's son (they share a 22-year-old son named Marcel). 

And we want to know her current status with ex-husband, Suge Knight, who she filed child support papers on back in 2010 in order to keep her support money the same.   Suge previously filed papers saying his income was about $1,300/month, so Michel'le's child support payments, for their daughter Bailel, threatened to go from $13,000 a month down to $302 a month.

We'll be watching...

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:53am
Damn, Michelle looks good. " Something In My Heart" is still that jam. Something looks a little off and plastic surgery looking in that pic of her from the side, but maybe it's just a bad angle.

I liked R&B Divas. Hopefully the LA version doesn't suck like Basketball Wives.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>