BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cysts in breast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 8:46am
I had cysts surgically removed from my breast in late 2011. They preformed a biopsy to determine if they were cancerous, since I had them at such a young age.  It isn't a bad procedure at all. I totally recommend it.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:44am
I have a few which are painless.  I've had them since my early teens.  They are benign but I would like to have them removed at some point.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I had cysts surgically removed from my breast in late 2011. They preformed a biopsy to determine if they were cancerous, since I had them at such a young age.  It isn't a bad procedure at all. I totally recommend it.

I never had the biopsy but i had them since 12. I'm def gonna speak to my gyno today
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I never had the biopsy but i had them since 12. I'm def gonna speak to my gyno today 

Yeah, get those b!tches out! Stern Smile

My mom was the SAME way. Haitians and Nigerians are similar. It is best to get them removed and biopsied to determine their content. Mine was mainly hardened tissue and pockets of liquid. It wasn't even a growth, which was reassuring. It is just good to know where you stand. My boobies went right back to normal afterward. Good luck.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:50pm
I have one in my right boob. I've had it for 5 years. My gyno said having cysts doesn't correlate with chances of having breast cancer. He said I don't have to get the surgery to remove them, but told me to avoid caffeine to dec their size. But I think I'm going to get a second opinion and go to another doc cause he was just using my young age as a factor but I knew a girl that died at 22 from breast cancer. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic