Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CV/ Roman Chen/ Optimalhair.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:45am
I got some malay yaki from him a few months ago.  I haven't installed the hair yet but I didnt notice any shedding or tangling so far. 
Sponsored Links

JanetColeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanetColeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:53am
your hair guys are really pretty amazing leads me to admire you, please share your  http://hyperwicked.com/  ideas to guide me for beautiful and black hair like yours.

Edited by JanetColeman - Jan 31 2014 at 5:02am
theresag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:18pm
I purchased a closure from Roman around this time last year. The construction was great, but I felt the hair was a bit off in a bss type of way. It has a shine to it that I can't stand. I'm very picky though. I still have and use the closure from time to time, it held up well, it's just that shine I don't like. All in all, it's always a risk with these things, but you never know until you try. I have some pics floating around here somewhere In an old post 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:48am
Im about to reinstall some malay from him for V day......no tangling and the shedding is not much.....
hymes972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hymes972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:14pm
This! My silk closure wentfrom being luscious to a baboon's arse in 2 weeks flat! No bueno.
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:26pm
I brought a upart Malay deep wavy from him Dec 2012 and it's still going strong

Was gonna make bulk order with him, but decided to hold off till spring

VaThang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaThang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:59pm
He's hit or miss. I have ordered at least 10 bundles of hair on two occasions and only 1 out of the 10 was of poor quality.
regina3248 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regina3248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 1:40pm
I absolutely loved Roman the first few times I ordered from him.  As a matter of fact the hair I'm wearing now came from him BUT the last cly I got from him made me want to cry.  I was able to wear it through a couple of installs but it tangled really bad.  I had to cut it in a short bob despite the fact that I order 16-18-20 and a closure.  I'm looking now for a new vendor as I took a weave break for a few months.  I was disappointed and can't risk him again.
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:49pm
My last KC closure was a hot mess When I made him aware he didn't seem to care
regina3248 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regina3248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:55pm
I told him also. It was balding after my first install. I LOVED his closures and his wefts were adequate before my last order. Then all of a sudden I was like whoa!!! I'm praying I can find something reasonable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic