Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

CV/ Roman Chen/ Optimalhair.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
swtdelta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtdelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CV/ Roman Chen/ Optimalhair.com
    Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:16pm
Hi!
I'm new here but not new to weaves. I started off wearing BSS remy hair and I've had everything from Goddess, to Velvet (which was a fave) to Bobbi Boss. I then ventured to bundle hair from private vendors and even some from BSSs. 
I keep reading about Roman Chen and how good his closures are. I am attempting to try him out. 
My questions are:
What are your opinions of his wefted hair?
What are your opinions of his closures?
What are his prices on closures/bundles?
Can you recommend any other CV that I should try?
Thanks!Big smile

Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:42pm
Hey, there are plenty of reviews on Romans closures and wefts. Your best bet will be to do a search.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:47pm
Their is info down stairs in the Newbie section.....
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:56pm
Can anyone help me contact admin about forum rules ? Not fair to the people that post in newbies or the regular forum . Maybe the rules channge . I have no problem helping a new person . I come to the regular forum for help with trends etc . I am not mad at the op , because the system allowed her to post here . Maybe they are working on fixing the mixup .

Edited by india100 - Jan 28 2014 at 6:25pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:00pm
From what I have read Roman closures have went to balding hell in a hand basket .
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by swtdelta swtdelta wrote:

Hi!
I'm new here but not new to weaves. I started off wearing BSS remy hair and I've had everything from Goddess, to Velvet (which was a fave) to Bobbi Boss. I then ventured to bundle hair from private vendors and even some from BSSs. 
I keep reading about Roman Chen and how good his closures are. I am attempting to try him out. 
My questions are:
What are your opinions of his wefted hair?
What are your opinions of his closures?
What are his prices on closures/bundles?
Can you recommend any other CV that I should try?
Thanks!Big smile

Hey Swtdelta, you may want to do a search for "Roman hair", "Roman closure", "Roman weft", "Roman matting", etc before you up and try him.

Spoiler: His hair/wefts/closures are terrible

My review: I shared my experience already.

Edited by Chinyesoul - Jan 28 2014 at 6:11pm
grandhustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote grandhustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:42am
Hi there,

I actually ordered hair from him in Nov. 2 bundles on Malaysian light yaki and a closure. I bleached and died the hair as well. I asked that the knots are bleached bc with my last closure they were not bleached to my satisfaction. I still had to bleach my knots with this lates closure, which def caused a little shedding.

Overall I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with the hair. The first closure I purchased from him was used to make a wig with bangs, so I didn't have to worry about the application as much. The current one is used to mimic my scalp and I think I did a pretty good job.

I'm glad I purchased for him and will do so in the future. I'm gonna stop being lazy and post pics soon. Let me know if you have questions!!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:50am
gh^^ GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD GO WITH ROI RO...........CAUSE HE'S BEEN A MESS FOR A WHILE NOW 
swtdelta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtdelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

gh^^ GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD GO WITH ROI RO...........CAUSE HE'S BEEN A MESS FOR A WHILE NOW 

Any suggestions on who is better???
grandhustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandhustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:35pm
510 I def took a gamble I think. I read alllll the threads and was nervous as heck. He actually turned out to be really patient with me and very helpful.

That was my second order with him. I'm thinking about getting some curly hair/closure from him for the spring.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic