Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CV for great Virgin Chinese

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
unlikelyelegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlikelyelegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CV for great Virgin Chinese
    Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:24pm
After 4+ years of off & on lurking I've joined the cult and sold my soul to BHM.    Well, I'm just gonna jump right to it, all I want is some great quality virgin Chinese hair. Yes, I know some of you will be ready to tell me to research blah blah blah. Just kindly ignore my post and keep your peace. I've been there and done that. I swear its like the illuminati when it comes to the pretty good CVs ... I feel like I may have to sacrifice my first born just for some weave.

Many of the threads I've come across are YEARS old. That's why I'm here asking you ladies for vendors that have more recent reviews.

All in all ... I just want my hair to look amazing for my birthday.

I'm three months natural and I'm so over flat ironing my leave out, SO I have a question ... My next look is along the lines of a 24" virgin Chinese (hopefully) with fringe bangs to frame my oh so pretty round brown face. ... Should I invest in a LF wig? I'm asking cause I dislike the way the "closure" (that "I can tell that's weave" horrible evil no good circle) look on sew-ins with bangs. I'm picky, but who isn't!

Looking forward to some replies
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:09am

Do a search for Roman.  He is a CV.  There are pics and prices posted on here.

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:13am
I'd say you can go with any cv. It's just virgin Chinese. Roman is good for closures, from what i heard his weft hair Is nice but it isn't the BEST. Besides if be cautious right now ordering from him, the bhm bandwagon effect Is real!
I'm kinda regretting just placing an order with him.
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by unlikelyelegance unlikelyelegance wrote:

After 4+ years of off & on lurking I've joined the cult and sold my soul to BHM.    Well, I'm just gonna jump right to it, all I want is some great quality virgin Chinese hair. Yes, I know some of you will be ready to tell me to research blah blah blah. Just kindly ignore my post and keep your peace. I've been there and done that. I swear its like the illuminati when it comes to the pretty good CVs ... I feel like I may have to sacrifice my first born just for some weave.

Many of the threads I've come across are YEARS old. That's why I'm here asking you ladies for vendors that have more recent reviews.

All in all ... I just want my hair to look amazing for my birthday.

I'm three months natural and I'm so over flat ironing my leave out, SO I have a question ... My next look is along the lines of a 24" virgin Chinese (hopefully) with fringe bangs to frame my oh so pretty round brown face. ... Should I invest in a LF wig? I'm asking cause I dislike the way the "closure" (that "I can tell that's weave" horrible evil no good circle) look on sew-ins with bangs. I'm picky, but who isn't!

Looking forward to some replies

LOL
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:09am
You my friend are hilarious!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style