Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cute guy with BO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 6:31pm
^I think its Pheromones but this most likely is not going to work with a person you just met.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:33am
I agree Cherry ^^
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

LOL this reminds me of a thread I read on LSA (OMG I was musty on my date) so maybe he forgot to put deodorant?

Did you get his number? Only meeting him again you'll be able to find out if he is stinky on a daily basis.

Sh*t ain't that hard. LOL  Just ask the man to stop at the CVS.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:15am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

LOL this reminds me of a thread I read on LSA (OMG I was musty on my date) so maybe he forgot to put deodorant?

Did you get his number? Only meeting him again you'll be able to find out if he is stinky on a daily basis.

Sh*t ain't that hard. LOL  Just ask the man to stop at the CVS.

LMAO @eyeing the deodorant on the dresser.  i would've asked to stop at a CVS as well.  Young girls be so insecure about stuff.  that is one plus about getting older.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:25am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

How does one look like a vegan??

LOL
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 6:57am
He was sweating...
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

How does one look like a vegan??

LOL
yes some do look like this
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:20pm
So BHM, I needs help. How do you tell someone to go to the dentist? Like there is this dude that I know, and I've known him for a while. But he has a very distinct smell in his breath. I think he has decaying teeth somewhere. I dont know how to tell him that he needs to go to the dentist. He's a good looking brother, but I can't take that smell.

Also there is another dude I know that lives far away, he aint my dude or anything like that, he is one of my people's dude and he has that permanent plaque in his teeth. I know he sees, because shyt I see it. You can tell it can be cleaned with professional help, but how does one say BRUUUUHHHH, hit your dentist up kid?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:24pm
Belle, you could start a convo about how you made an appt to the dentist and that even thought you're scared, you are happy you went because now your teeth feels sparkly clean after the cleaning and then casually ask him if he likes going to the dentist.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i love my so's bo. its gross i know but i sniff his shirts before i was them. just been together too long.

I wonder if he would do and think the same about your bo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>