Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Cute guy with BO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i love my so's bo. its gross i know but i sniff his shirts before i was them. just been together too long.

I wonder if he would do and think the same about your bo
Sponsored Links

Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:27pm

there is Zero need for anyone over the age of 18 to have BO at any given time.

too many grocery stores and just shops in general with deodorant and anti-antiperspirant available, tbh we should all carry one at all times.

Only exception is the club, towards the end of the night, and maybe the person was just doing some SERIOUS dancing. And even then....

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:30pm
I don't do BO no maim 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Belle, you could start a convo about how you made an appt to the dentist and that even thought you're scared, you are happy you went because now your teeth feels sparkly clean after the cleaning and then casually ask him if he likes going to the dentist.
You know I think Ive tried that tactic. I think I casually said something like, I need to schedule a dental appointment. When was the last time you went to the dentist?" I dont recall what dude said, but I need something stronger something with more impact to push him in the direction of getting them teef  checked out. 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 2:23pm
I dont care how cute you are, there is no reason to smell funky...this reminds me of a coworker who always smelled like fish and i could not understand that if we can smell it with her clothes on, i know she smelled it when she went to the restroom. She was one of those mean bishes too that thought everyone was jealous of her so you could not even tell her. We were gonna buy a gift basket but we knew that would of been an HR issue. We were relieved when she left the company
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:32pm
I am YET to meet a man fine enough to overlook funk, I cant nor shant and there will be no explanations. 

At some point you gotta get grown enough to not need to explain your actions, breath kicking Im gone saw eww whats that smell and walk away. Phuck hinting around about why a grown MF cant make it to the dentist.

Some of yall crazy talking to people with mold and mildew in they grill, phuck him and his rotten teeth.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:36pm
Nature I know what you mean, that earthy Im a vegan, wont wear leather, house reeking of incense, locks, attends spoken word religiously on Thursday, offering you tea that he grew himself on this path to  a higher power but forgot his right guard and mitchum on the way.

Take your musty ass on.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

OMG! so last night I was at a function and I met this well dressed, cute man.. I was talking to him and he smelled stinky in my mind I was like WTF!! - I know some people don't use chemicals but there has got to be a natural solution to this. And I am not trying to offend anyone but why also is this the case in a lot of other countries? Has anyone else had an experience like this? Lets try and keep it civil

*scratches head*...what are you asking?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:30pm
i think i read somewhere that some people have a condition that cause them to emit a bad odour, even if they have good hygeine
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic