Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Customer goes crazy on customer service rep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:33pm
He didn't show up @ the pharmacy to pick up his Haldol...
I work in Customer Service and I get these kind of folks from time to time and it'll get worse cause they keep cutting the funding for mental health facilites...
I'm not gone do it though You aint gone try to take out 40yrs of your horrid abused mind screw bipolorphrenia with me, I'm not your psychologist...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Sep 18 2013 at 10:34pm
Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

too funny but cable companies bring the worst out of folks. You make an appointment for maintenance they say your appointment will be between 9am to 5pm. Negrah I work and that is not a damn appointment. Just be real with me and say a negrah will drop by when he feels good and ready

Yes!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:41pm
I feel his pain.  Even though I didn't flipped out but I was on hold with this one company trying to get access for something I needed for school.  It is so damn annoying and the professor is not much help.  Blerg to it all.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:51pm
Wow! This is so sickening. I feel for the rep. I work in a call center. Y'all may think cs reps are trying their best to make you mad, but really if you are polite CS will go to the ends of the earth to help you. We really want to help you. Chances are we hate the company 5000x more than you. It's a really tough job that gets little to no respect ( prime example). Your job is constantly at risk because if you aren't meeting all 8 million of your metrics you will get fired. The company does not care about firing good reps who are friendly but can't meet metrics because it is really easy to find someone new because it doesn't require any specialized skills. Anyone can lie and tell you want to hear in an interview. I talked to a man who used to work for AT & T and he says he suffers from PTSD from working as a CS rep in a call center. My coworkers and I agreed today that having a psychologist on staff would probably be great. It drives you crazy. People call in bomb threats almost weekly. It was probably impossible to find Michelle because more than likely tgere are multiple calling centers in multiple states. She could possibly be a work at home agent, and in my company we don't have extensions. I really feel for the dude.
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Wow! This is so sickening. I feel for the rep. I work in a call center. Y'all may think cs reps are trying their best to make you mad, but really if you are polite CS will go to the ends of the earth to help you. We really want to help you. Chances are we hate the company 5000x more than you. It's a really tough job that gets little to no respect ( prime example). Your job is constantly at risk because if you aren't meeting all 8 million of your metrics you will get fired. The company does not care about firing good reps who are friendly but can't meet metrics because it is really easy to find someone new because it doesn't require any specialized skills. Anyone can lie and tell you want to hear in an interview. I talked to a man who used to work for AT & T and he says he suffers from PTSD from working as a CS rep in a call center. My coworkers and I agreed today that having a psychologist on staff would probably be great. It drives you crazy. People call in bomb threats almost weekly. It was probably impossible to find Michelle because more than likely tgere are multiple calling centers in multiple states. She could possibly be a work at home agent, and in my company we don't have extensions. I really feel for the dude.

This all muthafukcin day...Cry

My last job was with a very well known insurance company and after I finished with one call I was so nervous I had to pop two Xanaxes...true story.

Edited by Chantal34 - Sep 18 2013 at 11:36pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:57pm
HeartCry i miss workin at the call center. good times. just like this one. lmfaooo
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:26am
dang i do feel that guy's pain...he did ask a great question...y do u have to put me on hold to look at my account??? never understood that ish

also sometimes i am afraid of going ballistic on those folks cause they have my name and address and i fear one of them would find me and ..well the ending to that is not very pretty..lol...
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:59am
I'm sorry, I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe.  I do understand him, though.  I've only ever gone ballistic twice, once when I was dealing with United hotels booking and I told them I was not going to call back or wait for a call from them, I was going to stay on the phone until they got the issue resolved and they got their asses lit up.

The other time was Bank of America.  I had paid off my credit card balance and they tried to tell me I didn't.  I was not HAVING IT with them that day, especially when the rep accused me of trying to tell her I didn't want to pay the bill.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:20am
i was on a over 3 hour call with lenovo.  this guys frustration is how i felt but after the second day i realized that these people are just incompetent and took the pc in for repairs.  it cost me $100 buck but it allowed me to keep my sanity.  worth it.

i have a similar situation with verizon.  after days of trying to no avail i just cancelled all my accounts with them.  i immediately felt better.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:54pm
Okay I'm sorry y'all but that Customer Service Rep is absolutely awful.  He said he was sorry around 10 times and did not sound real for one second.   He also used the word can't.  I love CSRs but most of them don't know how to handle a situation like this and I blame their management, not them.  Its really not that hard to calm down an irate customer.   Once I trained people how to do it they were surprised that it works 99% of the time.  The other 1% are just assholes and you can't take it personal. 

That customer is the perfect example of how "crazy" these companies can make you. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic