Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cursing Toddler in protective custody .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:39pm
...and of course Omaha police got an agenda.  apparently they're known for their racial profiling.  The vid is not of the kid even tho that's what's showing...it's actually TYT reporting on it.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 09 2014 at 11:41pm
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:09am
The baby didn't even wanna say that stuff, they were that bored
What happened to turning on music and watching your uncoordinated child try to dance for laughs
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

The baby didn't even wanna say that stuff, they were that bored
What happened to turning on music and watching your uncoordinated child try to dance for laughs

or giving them a lemon wedge.*smh*
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:15pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Heres the mother

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/us/nebraska-swearing-toddler/index.html?iref=allsearch
Why is she lying ? You can hear her in the background . I had no idea the girl was only 16 years of age . I feel bad for the baby and the cops are just racist .
Stern Smile
He had a clean diaper, the house was clean and like they said, kids curse, every kid does it," the mother told CNN affiliate KETV in an exclusive interview. CNN does not identify juveniles in such stories. The mother is 16
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:53pm
No. Every toddler in diapers does not cuss. Kids at that age are parrots. They only repeat what they hear. If they don't hear it, they don't say it. Don't cuss around your babies. Don't have your baby around people who cuss.

Did they put the kid with a black foster family?

eta: Oh, the mother is 16. Welp. [Maysay] He was gonna end up in the system anyway.[/Maysay]

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 10 2014 at 7:55pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:21pm
Cannot stand when ppl curse around kids.
Any cursing at all.
I hate it
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:41pm
Smdh
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:01pm
thuggery
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:06pm
This is what some Black people are teaching their kids...I see nothing wrong with them posting this, the only thing that's wrong about it, is that if it was a little Matthew or Tommy it wouldn't have been posted... but only a  Shaquile or Kalif and that is racist.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>