Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cursing infront of or to your parents are Elder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cursing infront of or to your parents are Elder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

They also discuss what their SO's semen tastes like tho, so there's obviously a lot wrong there.

OMG

Im not even comfortable mentioning sex around my mama.yikes
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Just watched Black Ink and my mouth is hanging open.
This is y I made the thread
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:31am
The only thing I can say that even comes close to a cuss word is pissed, or hoochie, and even that is pushin it. Just by saying those words alone will cause people to start sucking their teeth and making booboo faces while staring you down. One time I was outside on the phone and I called this girl a b!tch while my dad was in the vicinity. That dude beat me with his sandal, but I got some punches in too cuz that beatdown was so not necessary
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:32am
I don't curse at my elders but all the older people in my family curse. I knew how to cuss a ho out before I knew how to say good morning.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:37am
I don't curse around them and and I do NOT curse at them.  I'm not tryna get popped in the mouth.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:55am
I value my life
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Do you curse in front of your Parents or the Elders (grandma or grandpa...aunts ...uncles) in your family? Do u curse at them?

Yes, No, Yes.

My mother only understands sentences that contain cuss words.  This only exception is when she's talking in her "white" voice. 

Grandma never said anything harsher than darn and when she did it was a major event.  I could have never cursed in front of her. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Yeah, see, I realized I was a bad influence when I was at the Sanrio store and my mother says to the cashier, "My daughter loves this sh*t."  I was mortified.

LOL

Me and my kids cuss like sailors.  Guaranteed one of us is going to say "who the fck, what the fck, where is the fckn car, that sh*t is crazy, fck him, fck her etc"  But they better not cuss at me.  It will be a problem.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:29am
Noooo. I dont cuss in front of any of my fam. I don't even like watching sex scenes on Tv in front of them. It makes me feel awkward and
wannaleave the room.

Edited by Majesty02 - Apr 08 2014 at 11:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair