BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Curse you Rex!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 11:49pm
Did you dye the hair? It looks a purple-ish color unless that's the camera. That may have had something to do with the tangling. But no hair should act like that and shed that badly after one dye job unless it's crap hair to begin with.
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 12:53am
wow I've never seen shedding like that even in my BSS days... I hope you didn't pay too much for the hair.
Anuli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by nOB0DYb33TT3R nOB0DYb33TT3R wrote:

I just wish I could kung fu his as#!

Sorry, about everything! This was funny though Cry
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 2:41pm
did she say kung fu lol doa!
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 3:01pm
I'm not trying to throw any shade on anyone, but do you think it may be possible that someone proposed the hair to be Rex's and duplicated how it look for a buy and now you have bad hair?
nOB0DYb33TT3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nOB0DYb33TT3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 6:47pm
Lol, heck yeah I said Kung fu cuz boy I want to just chop him right in his esophagus!

@bomb- yeah it was dyed but I had it in for a week or two before dying and it still shed before that, my problem is that I'm lazy cuz I do my own hair and I have to make time to get to it so I just been gritting my teeth until I have some free time to redo it.

@kgreen- GIIRRLL I hope not cause I paid for Rex and that should have damn sure been what I got, like I said ya'll I got this from a member on here so as for the background I really can't confirm but I mean I don't think she would lie, and she didn't give me any reason to think otherwise.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 7:39pm

Wondering if you sent the member the info on the hair or if she saw your topic ? I stand by my first advice . Ask the member more questions or have her contact Rex with the pictures . I agree with the previous member ,without any shade to the member that sold you the hair . A few people have sold hair on bhm with a false vendor after finding out about cheap hair on alibia. I see a lot of reviews that are not that great on Rex wigs .

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 8:52pm
OP, do you have a link from M2M for the ad?
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:14pm
Yea I Hope someone didn't intentionally do that for a sale. Smh hair game is getting crazy
nOB0DYb33TT3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nOB0DYb33TT3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:29pm
India- I did send her a msg but in the process realized that I bought this hair from her in Jan ain't no way he gone give her any money back after all this time, and that's just when I bought it from her I don't know how long she had it before that. So I highly doubt I'll be recouping any funds.

Anyway here's the original thread
Eta: I doubt she was tryin to pull the wool over my eyes because the last msg she sent she was like "that hair is pretty you should post how it turns out" or somethin to that effect. I don't know she didn't strike me as the shady type

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/new-years-hair-stash-sale_topic352861.html?KW=

Edited by nOB0DYb33TT3R - Apr 24 2013 at 10:39pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair