It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
150-55-27 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:33pm
I use Sunsilk for curls in the green bottle. Also I use that detangle spray in the purple bottle. That stuff works soooo freakin good.. It adds a lot of moisture with out weighing the hair down. BTw Sexi I agree with ordering the virgin units, I have to do that so I don't have to do a lot of work to them.. I try to get a unit that only has 1 or 2 donors..
Sponsored Links

Ivy_Grad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:44pm
I wash w/ cream of nature shampoo, then slather a generous amount of silicon mix (thanks Sexi) and detangle w/ wide tooth comb, rinse w/ cold water, then spray generous amount of infusium 23 comb through again blot off excess and then spray s-curl (thanks SOS) and allow to dry...the end result a well defined curl/wave pattern and no frizzies...well atleast for that day...LOL
snackies View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:51pm
I have a few curly units (not from China) that have never given me problems and I don't put anything on them (just spritz with water and go) but I also believe that they are natural curly (not processed).  I am about to purchase a few virgin units and perm them myself to get the curls that I want.
slender1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 3:54am
I havent found one product other than activator that works in 118 degree heat...I think Ill have to keep the curlies for the winter..Im still experimenting based on the extreme weather
Weave_Queen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 9:01am
Do anybody know if you rod an wavy lf. How do the curls turn out

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 9:04am
Do anybody know if you rod an wavy lf. How do the curls turn out are they nice and curly. I was thinking I will just buy wavy lfs and rod them. I would buy virgin lfs but that's to much to perm them to be curly. I would need alot., I just got the coloring down
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 9:22am
I have used Flexrods on all my curly units and it spirals real nice if the hair is damp or wet.  Another trick that I have come up with is to dampen the hair, serum and Fructis curl gel the hair.  Braid and then rod the braid.  The larger and tighter the braid, the more loose and wavy.  If you twist the hair, rather than braid the waves are tighter.  If you just spiral rod the hair, the hair will spiral the size of the rod.  The more sections, the more curls. Section the hair in a diamond shape, rather than a horizontal line. Start at the center of the crown so that the curls come from the root and fall in a cascade rather than lines.

For refreshing and sleeping:
For damp hair or to maintain curl I use the Wrap Snap and Go rollers.  The are soft and you interlock them to each other. Sally's and Walgreen's carry them.  They are soft have an animal spot fabric, have snaps and are in a plastic case and run about $9 for 14.

But the easy is braiding sections wet or damp and rodding from there.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Weave_Queen Weave_Queen wrote:

Do anybody know if you rod an wavy lf. How do the curls turn out

i've done it more than once.. turns out great! but if its been already processed once use the natural apple perm from sally's its not professional strength and it works well..

and for all you ladies that swear by john fredia's dream curls, i got it thinking everybody loves this stuff.. I HATE IT.. it makes them hard i got a whole bottle and won't be using it..

Edited by sexibeach - May 29 2007 at 9:29am

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 12:36pm
Well I'm going to try everything everybody said and hopefully I'll get some good results
AlmondEyes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2007 at 5:55pm
I have a question. Can someone explain how to rod down and not up? I'm having a hard time visualizing it
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic