Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Curly Lace Wig Help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
alwayzhumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alwayzhumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2012 at 8:29am
I always thought Chinese didn't hold a curl...no matter how hard u tried. I'm still a babe in this and got a lot of learning to do. Now I want to see some pics of a Chinese curly......interested
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by alwayzhumble alwayzhumble wrote:

I always thought Chinese didn't hold a curl...no matter how hard u tried. I'm still a babe in this and got a lot of learning to do. Now I want to see some pics of a Chinese curly......interested

That is true for a straight Chinese unit but If you are ordering a curly unit made of chinese hair then thats a different story. It works for the curly texture because its being processed. If you are new to LW I would go with a straight unit, curly ones tend to be more work.
alphashallows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphashallows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:11pm
Not trying to hijack this old post, but I bought a human curly lace front and I'm pretty sure that I just received a head full of synthetic fibers not human. You guys are a lot better at spotting fakes, did I get duped? It feels soft, but the ends shedding is awful and I wet it and it immediately dried. I feel like I was scammed. 

[/URL]
[[/URL]
[[/URL]
[/URL]
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:23am
That hair looks synthetic Stern Smile

Snap a piece off and burn it, if it melts and smells like plastic then you should file a paypal dispute, contact your credit card company make a YT video, post on FB, Instagram and Twitter ,  and do tell who is this vendor.

Cry
alphashallows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphashallows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:56pm
Well dammit. I had a feeling it was and yeah it smells funky so I'm pretty sure this wig is 100% synthetic. I'm so stupid, I was in a rush to get one because I'm having personal hair issues of my own and thought I would be ok with this company Divas Wigs (divaswigs.com). And of course I read the guidelines for getting the right lace wig after purchasing the wig. Hopefully I can get my money back, it was expensive and this is ridiculous.

I hope I can find a place that sells better curly hair.
*Sigh*

EDIT: YUP. Never buy from this site, not that I think any of you ladies would, but if anyone has an inkling to buy hair from Diva Wigs (divaswigs.com) do not do it. The money you spend plus what you receive is not worth it, hair is awful and fake. 

Edited by alphashallows - May 25 2014 at 4:45am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12