Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly hair solutions
    Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:25pm
 Look at this curly hair salon, you think their products will work on 4b/c hair natural hair.
i asked them to send me some samples but they said they dont but instead they have starter kits.
iam not too sure about their products though.
Sponsored Links

carli_80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 12:37pm
I don't like the look of the products, to me most of the people looked a lot better before hand the after pics look very greasy/gel like which is something I don't like.
 Have you tried other products such as miss jessie's or Blended Beauty?
 I use and love BB products you can get samples from www.sistsaplace.biz
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 9:05pm
thanx carli i was really going to order sum but cause of what u said, i wont.  i took another look at da site and yes u's rite the hair looks greasy.
anyways thanx againWink
carli_80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 3:07am
well don't be put off cause of what i said alone,I haven't used them i'm just going by the pictures, maybe someone here has used them and found they worked great.

january_9th View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 4:06am
The before pictures are fake.
They just brushed dry hair without products. Almost everyone would get frizz this way. So it's easy to make a nice "after" picture when they washed and oiled their hair.
carli_80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 4:33am
Originally posted by january_9th january_9th wrote:

The before pictures are fake.
They just brushed dry hair without products. Almost everyone would get frizz this way. So it's easy to make a nice "after" picture when they washed and oiled their hair.

while I agree with you, it's not the brushed out frizzy sticking up hair i'm talking about, but a few of the people had nice thick, bouncy curls in the before pic in the after pic it was a slicked down and greasy looking.

Come to think of it, a lot of sites seem to do the brushed out big crazy frizzy hair as the before pic, as if people really walk around with their hair looking like that LOL
Thats one thing that put me off Miss Jessie's stuff, almost all the '"before" pics on her site were brushed out, To me if you're product is that good it should be able to show without you having to make something look bad first.
Cocorita View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 6:41pm
I agree some of those people did not need their services or products; however I wouldn't be totally put off from the product becasue I think that "perfect look" will not be acheived at home so if the product actually works it might tame the frizz like it advertises it could be a good choice. But I hate that greasy, wet look too-- so if it really does that I would not be interested (I like it to be a little tossled or messed with).

Plus it seems like this product is  primarily aimed toward white people or non-black people with frizzy/thick hair. However not to say it won't work on black or multicultural people but that is something I consider before purchasing a new product.
had1wishx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2007 at 10:16am
have you seen the prices on those products? very expensive.
BelindaLuz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2007 at 12:55pm
I have mostly 4a/b hair and I bought the whole moiture line and I did not like it formyself. I put it on my boys hair (2a/b medium strands, 2a/b/c fine strands, 3a/b/c medium strands, all silky). I liked it at first for their hair, but long time use seemed to leave their hair a bit on the dull side and a little hard.
lashez View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2007 at 2:55pm
i live in toronto, did research on the product, even a guy i went to highschool with is on the before and after pics so i thought it must be legit. So I bought the curl keeper....didn't really do much, i guess i wasn't doing it right,  but they said i could come in and they would show me how to do it. I plan to do that soon, cause i'll be damned if my 17 dollars goes to waste
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic