Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Curl definition 4A 4B?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cabolady121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabolady121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curl definition 4A 4B?
    Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:32pm
hi ladies, what products do you use to add more curl definition to your hair? I recently big chopped and want to find my way with the right hair products. 

Thx for your feedback!
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:05pm
I use Ecostyler(yellow, pink or clear) and I mix it with a little care free Curl instant activator to soften the hair. Or I mix the Eco with Tresemme naturals conditioner. Oh and I sometimes use Shea Moisture. Try to stay away from shampoos with sulfate and condition well-this well help ur curls be more defined. 

Other people like Kinky Curly, The Let's Jam Custard, Curls Unleashed, Devacurl, and Donna Marie's Miracurl Jelly. 
naturalbeau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalbeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:26am
For curl definition I use Dezign Ayuan Naturals.. They have a hair jelly I use for my wash and goes or if I'm going to shingle and if I want to do twists I use the Dezign define curly pudding it leaves my hair define and Moisturized. Their website is www.dezignayuannatural.com.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:02am
i have tried donna marie's miracurl jelly and it did not work well for me...maybe i used it wrong...i don't know...

darcy's botanicals curling custard worked well for me...so did ecostyler...but now, i just make my own using xanthan gum.  

i did just purchase kinky curly as a compare/contrast to my own gel, but i have never used kccc before.  i have heard very mixed reviews on it.

Tonidaley80 (4b hair) on youtube used a curling cream on her hair and it came out swimmingly well.  i don't remember the name, but it is one of her more recent vids (within the last 2 months).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabolady121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:25pm
Thanks a lot ladies for the tips! Will look into this Eco Styler gel and see if I can go buy it tomorrow Tongue

@Heavy Rotation, thanks for suggesting Tonidaley80 will look into her channel and see what products she used!

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:27pm
ORS Loc & Twist Gel 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabolady121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:46pm
Think I found the video, was it this one??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkX0GCDBQ0&list=UUNmxV_Z4l1DwhSrv6QiT4sQ&index=28
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic