Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Curfew?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:56pm
@Jones: Do you mean when the nipples are at rest? One of them gets completely flat (unable to see an imprint in a shirt) while the other is always a bit noticable. But, they're both really sensitive. If a warm breeze blows, they'll both wake up and stand at attention. 

@nycdiva: honestly, Im really only concerned about the action that I might miss out onLOL. Im not too worried about the cold winter air, it's only genuinely cold around here for maybe a month or two. Even then, it's usually at night.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I get mine nibbled on and ........

I've been thinking about getting a piercing (or two) as one of my b-day presents to myself. I'd have to find a shop with a lady piercer if I want to get my nips done, though. I dont want Kirk seeing my goods. 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:23pm
I remember back when I was 18. I had just turned 18 a few months before. I still lived at home but was in college. I came back for one of the breaks and I left one day (told my parents) and didn't return until the next day. My parents were pissed. My dad told me to get out of his house Ouch.
I think I was supposed to be in by midnight.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:41pm
i didn't have curfew...my parents always knew/know where I an and what time to expect me home and who I'll be with...if they didn't approve of the time or people, I couldn't go
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:45pm
I didn't have a curfew. My mom wanted (and still wants) me to get out more. I just stayed at home. lol
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:50pm
I was on my own at 16. When I was younger, the street lights were my curfew. For my two teens, on school days 9:00 on weekends 11:00 or I'll extend it if there is a party or something.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:52pm
9 is unreasonable @ 17
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:53pm
And one time, senior year of HS. I spent the night with my friend. Well, I stayed at her house all night and all day. Then we decided to go over her other friend's house who lived all the way across town. My parents called me that next night to find out where I was and why didn't I come home and how I need to come home at a reasonable time. 
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:55pm
My curfew was sunset
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

9 is unreasonable @ 17
It's very reasonable for a school aged child that stays with their parents and want to be deemed as respectable. I wish one of my teens would walk in here past a decent hour. I'll do a full speed running drop kick in their chest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic