Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Curfew?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:22pm
bunz had some liberal ass haitian parents. 
lucky you. 
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My boy cousins had later curfews than us.
I know some ppl think that's unfair but I get it

I dont. If and/or when I implement a curfew for my hypothetical kids, the only variations will come with age. If I want my girl in at 12, my boy will be in at 12 as well, given that they're the same age.

I say that bc the guy usually picks up the girl .so he may need a little wiggle room when it comes to curfew .
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:24pm

I dont. If and/or when I implement a curfew for my hypothetical kids, the only variations will come with age. If I want my girl in at 12, my boy will be in at 12 as well, given that they're the same age.

I say that bc the guy usually picks up the girl .so he may need a little wiggle room when it comes to curfew .

Ohh, I see...

12:05Stern Smile

LOL

Stern Smile
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:24pm

ya i dont get that either. my friend in high school's life was similar to mine. she could not go out at all like me. her younger brother had no curfew and he was so wild. i'd implement the same curfew for both. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:24pm
lol @ jones.

well my dad doesn't know i have my nipples pierced.
i showed my mom and she laughed.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:26pm
children driving other children? Stern Smile
is there surveillance in the car? 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:27pm
Lol Skittles please get piercings.
They heal quickly ( close quickly too if you lose your ring)
You will looooooovvvveeee them
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:30pm
Never had one, but I was a good kid and never came home too late. Her curfew seems ridiculous for a 17 yr old especially on the weekends. Is she known to be on the late night creepin?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:30pm

womp womp drop her off home early. life is tough. it won't be a problem for my children because i won't let my kids date until after high school so they will have the same curfew. 

and i used to get mad when my mom wouldn't let my guy friends take me home from school. now i get it. 
my kids will not be getting rides from anyone. i will do like on new jersey housewives have a twitter account passwords that i will issue out only if they get As. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:33pm

Lol Skittles please get piercings.
They heal quickly ( close quickly too if you lose your ring)
You will looooooovvvveeee them

I know that all too wellCry.

I got my belly button pierced (the 1st time) in Feb. of 2011. July that same year, I went to the beach and the ring fell out, and I didnt notice until around midnight when I was taking a shower.  I got another ring the next day but that bitch had closed upCry.

I cried real tears.Cry

Didnt get it re-pierced until September (2011).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic