Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Curfew?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my parents were just happy i wasnt on drugs, and i didnt have a girl pregnant. they knew where to find me if they needed me. 

this too.
lmao.. i remember when i got one of my piercings at 18.
and my dad tried to get crazy..

my mother jumped in and was like "shuddup- we dont have a drug addict or a grandbaby to take care of..let her pierce her body up. least of our worries"

This. I begged my parents to get my belly button pierced from the moment I turned 16. My dad said yes, my mom had a moment. When I turned 19, I finally got it done on my own and once they found out about it, my dad was ok with it and he told my mom, well she's is not pregnant and shes making good grades in college so.. Every since then, I was piercing and tatting myself up.. They just didn't want to see them.. My parents were fairly lax with me though..

To answer the question at hand, my curfew was at 12 for my first 2 years in college. Whenever I broke it, my mom would pressure my dad to take my car from me. That lasted maybe 3 hours because as soon as he needed me to go to the store for him, I had my car back so.. Approve
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:09pm
My boy cousins had later curfews than us.
I know some ppl think that's unfair but I get it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:11pm
They tried to say it was 12 but I've never been one to follow rules
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:12pm
9:30 on weekday nights...11:30 on weekends, but it was flexible. if I called to spend the night or stay later, it was usually fine. during football season, it was flexible b/c i was in marching band doing football games on friday and competitions on sat. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my parents were just happy i wasnt on drugs, and i didnt have a girl pregnant. they knew where to find me if they needed me. 

this too.
lmao.. i remember when i got one of my piercings at 18.
and my dad tried to get crazy..

my mother jumped in and was like "shuddup- we dont have a drug addict or a grandbaby to take care of..let her pierce her body up. least of our worries"
my little sister said she like girls, and my dad almost got a heart attack
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:15pm
When I got my nipple piercings omg my mom went crazy.
I had to show them to my aunts and grand aunts and older female co workers .

Omg they swore I was gonna get cancer
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My boy cousins had later curfews than us.
I know some ppl think that's unfair but I get it

I dont. If and/or when I implement a curfew for my hypothetical kids, the only variations will come with age. If I want my girl in at 12, my boy will be in at 12 as well, given that they're the same age.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:21pm
my curfew was when school was out or when i got done with my afterschool activities smh. i think thats why i liked school so much and got involved with a lot of stuff so i wasn't stuck at home. i had to beg my mom to go out. i kept telling her there was bday party. my mom at one point was like why is it every weekend someone having a bday. 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:21pm
i had a "curfew".
but i also had a busy schedule. so they "knew" where i was when i was there.

they knew all my friends and their family too. it was like well-oiled machine.
they didn't anticipate that some parents weren't that well-oiled though lol. 

but on like a day i didn't really have anything to do, i couldn't come in the house late. 
you crazy. 

sun goes down or they don't know where i am (or both), they would have the whole neighborhood looking for me. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

When I got my nipple piercings omg my mom went crazy.
I had to show them to my aunts and grand aunts and older female co workers .

Omg they swore I was gonna get cancer

Shocked.......Wink

Couple of (PG-13) questions: 

-was there a lot of pain?
-what was the heal time?

I want to get mine done, but my man-friend is a biter and I wouldnt trust him around bejeweled nipples.Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>