BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cup Size

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

when did yall stop growing? (aside from all over weight gain )like breast tissue wise?
I'm hoping i can go up a cup, im almost 20 and i think i grew some.
I'm either a 34 B or 36 C, I wouldnt mind being a full C

Mine stopped in college, around 22, I also stopped growing (height wise) around that time.

lol well if height is correlated then i guess im stuck where im at Cry
I stopped growing height wise at 15
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:23am
I had a reduction. Now I wish they were slightly bigger. Can't win. Lol
marissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:41am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Do you women like your cup size?

I went bra shopping yesterday and, just out of curiousity, I decided to get remeasured.
Now, at Victoria Secret, I was told I was 36DD. However, in this store (Belk), this lady told me I was a 34G Cry.. In my mind, I was like "Damn, so we just going to skip E and F".. I know we did a topic similar to this one, but I thought I would bring it up again because I was not feeling too good..

*Note: After leaving Belk, I carry my butt back to Vickie Secret and had them do a through measurement.. and they measured 36DD..

I am a 36 G. It is okay but I wish I was a D again.

Victoria's Secret is not a good place to buy bras. They run small to make women think they have larger breasts than they actually do. When I was a 36 DD, I could never fit their bras (everything was coming out of the sides and top) but when I went to Belk, all the 36 DD's fit me perfectly. Also, it is best to get an experienced older woman to measure you, not the VS teens. VS is only concerned with padding and artificial boob lift (which can be good sometimes), not actual fit.

Also, DD=E, DDD=F, and DDDD=G, so you only skipped F. There is nothing wrong with it. If you are a 34 G then you must be skinny! Smile *hugs*
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:51pm
Love my Ds
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:56pm
Has anyone had breast augmentation after a baby?

My cousin was about my size when she had a baby and now her breasts look like flapjacks.  I am not having that.  I am getting them done if they look crazy after i'm done with kids.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Did they grow at all afterwards? I want a lift and reduction but I want a doctor that specializes in black skin or knows how to prevent keloids.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I hate them. Too big, can never get a bra that fits right, lasts long, and it's never cute. They don't make the pretty ones in my size. 36DD normally but was told 36 F at a different store. I gained some and now 38DD

They do make them... they're just pricey

www.figleaves.com

www.bravissimo.com

www.brastop.com

If any other ladies know any good online stores for bigger cup sizes, list 'em!
oh thank you, yeah i forgot to mention a decent price as well
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I have large boobs that look even bigger because I have a very round rib cage. I have a small waist so it really sucks when I am trying to buy blazers (which I love)  Because I can't close them at the top. Cry

I also tend to look overly sexy in regular outfits and people always comment on how high they sit. It's really annoying because I don't wear push up bras or any sort of padding they are just very full on the top. IDK SMH.

TMI alert** I also have virtually no areola (it's very very light,  the line is difficult to determine).

Everyone loves them but me.
neither can I Cry
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:09pm
She makes pretty shirts for those of us with big breast
http://www.kiyonna.com/
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Did they grow at all afterwards? I want a lift and reduction but I want a doctor that specializes in black skin or knows how to prevent keloids.
hey Praz I just saw this. Sorry. No they haven't grown & I'm afraid if I loose any weight they'll get smaller. I'm a 38 D. I wish I didn't go that small because I do miss my girls. I have some pounds to loose & if I loose more breast, then I will just get augmentation. I didn't have any issue with keloids my skin healed real well. If your prone please check with a doctor that's familiar with that type of skin   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic