Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cup Size

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:49am
38J checking in here. Honestly, I need to get these suckers back to like a DDD/E when I still had a slight chance in hell of being able to get a bra in a store. These days I have to stalk my online lingerie shop and order some on clearance. As a matter of fact, I got a new set of bras today and already my bf completely didn't want me to leave the house with my new "boob"pedo bra. Funnily enough the man never complains if I squish myself into one of the minimizer types. =/
Sponsored Links

hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:08am
Last time I got fitted, the lady said I would be a 28G if they made that size. Uggghhh.

BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:11am
First there's an issue with what charts they are using. European and American charts measure the band size the same but the cup size is different. For American charts your band size is the measurement under your bust and then they determine your cup size by measuring over the fullest part of your bust. you subtract the difference then for every inch you move up a cup size. So 36 DD is a 5" difference which is 36" band measurement and 41" bust measurement.  Now if your band measurement in between 34 and 36 then the Belks associate may have rounded down to 34 but your bust measurement remains the same. So then the difference between the bra band size is 7" making you a G. 

And just FYI...
A=1"
D=2"
C=3"
D=4"
DD(E)=5"
DDD(F)=6"
G=7"
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:30am
38DD here
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:52am
I hate them. Too big, can never get a bra that fits right, lasts long, and it's never cute. They don't make the pretty ones in my size. 36DD normally but was told 36 F at a different store. I gained some and now 38DD
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:01am
I think they measure people wrong wrong wrong.
They be havin' small chested womens in Ds and sh*t. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:13am
I like my size when I'm on BC. I generally do like them though.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:55am
Love my 36 f,miss my g/h cup though.....I love boobies at any size though.....
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:14am
34b.

I love my perky boobs.

I'm more of a booty girl anyway.

I'd take a firm, bubble booty over big boobs any day. 

One of my friends is a G though and they look really good with her hourglass shape.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:15am
34B

I used to hate my size but I grew to accept them. Push up bras saved my life and my money lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic