Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Cup Size

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cup Size
    Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:12pm
Do you women like your cup size?

I went bra shopping yesterday and, just out of curiousity, I decided to get remeasured.
Now, at Victoria Secret, I was told I was 36DD. However, in this store (Belk), this lady told me I was a 34G Cry.. In my mind, I was like "Damn, so we just going to skip E and F".. I know we did a topic similar to this one, but I thought I would bring it up again because I was not feeling too good..

*Note: After leaving Belk, I carry my butt back to Vickie Secret and had them do a through measurement.. and they measured 36DD..
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:14pm
Oh, and the sad part is.. both bra sizes fit me like a glove..LOLCry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:18pm
i do now that my breast are shrinking like a mug.  the only place i ever lose weight at are my breasts so theyve gotten smaller and on top of that i found the best bras ive ever had in my life. so ive been doing all sorts of happy dances in my gapless button down shirts.

wait, was i suppose to be making you feel better.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i do now that my breast are shrinking like a mug.  the only place i ever lose weight at are my breasts so theyve gotten smaller and on top of that i found the best bras ive ever had in my life. so ive been doing all sorts of happy dances in my gapless button down shirts.

wait, was i suppose to be making you feel better.

Angry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:21pm
but at least you found nice fitting brasHug

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:22pm
I love my cup size. Wouldn't change it for the world.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:25pm
heck no Cry
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:26pm
I'm 32D and I think it's okay they are just kinda big for my body.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:26pm
No

would like to be a DD and up

would fit my frame better.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:26pm
i dont. Im i freaking J. Yeah a damn 32JAngry, i cant remember the last time someone looked me straight in the eye when i talk to them..... cant wait to get rid of these o's. Who wants some, i have plenty to share
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic