BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:58pm
Lol@ all ^^^^
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL TC's wreaking all kinds of havoc on here. I bet she's sitting back with a glass of Chardonnay right now

lol chocolate martini to be exact...EmbarrassedBeer
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:07pm
i glad nick is finally free tbh. i bet as soon as everything was finalized, he cracked open a beer and kicked his feet up and exhaled

mariah's looks are fading everyday. between having to raise twin toddlers and her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i glad nick is finally free tbh. i bet as soon as everything was finalized, he cracked open a beer and kicked his feet up and exhaled

mariah's looks are fading everyday. between having to raise twin toddlers and her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.

Mariah does need to lay off the champagne and chocolate if she insists on only wearing spandex...but she's fab just being who she is.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL TC's wreaking all kinds of havoc on here. I bet she's sitting back with a glass of Chardonnay right now

pass me a glass, por favor
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:47pm

you ain't mierda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:49pm

her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.

Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

pass me a glass, por favor

Beer
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:15pm
Not surprised by any of them...Nick and Mariah didnt match.....why Halle cant keep a man past 2-3yrs?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Not surprised by any of them...Nick and Mariah didnt match.....why Halle cant keep a man past 2-3yrs?

I never thought Olivier would be at ease in America anyways. He's very French (I knew of his career before this role in "Unfaithful"). When I heard that Gabe was making it impossible for Halle to go live in France with the kid, I figured something like this might happen. And with his career stalling the way it is, it probably adds fuel to the fire.

Plus he did leave Kylie Minogue after several years of dating just when she found out she had cancer...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 21 2014 at 5:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style