BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

I stared at Baby future for a good 10 secs. Oh my ovaries :(

I thought cuffing season starts next month lol

Lol me too(for both statements). I thought cuffing season was over around April/May. That's why so many people are pregnant in the summer.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:47am
when ya married all year is cuffing season

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:48am
Cuffing season is over before V-day
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:10pm
I always felt like Mariah was just in it for kids. Nicky always seemed star struck and more into her then she was into him.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:24pm
as it should be lol
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:29pm
Don't start that 99.5% of love for me vs my 99% of love for him

That thread lawd that thread
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:34pm
you caught me lol
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:36pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:04pm
Lifted from LSA. Another one but most on here predicted that one.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Headed Toward Splitsville?

The honeymoon could be over between Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez after just one year of marriage. Sources suggest the couple have been living separately for months, according to Star magazine.
Berry and Martinez tied the knot in July 2013 and welcomed their son Maceo-Robert in October, but insiders allege the pair are headed toward splitsville.
“They don’t talk to each other much and when they do, it’s only about their son,” the source said.
A separate report from OK! magazine says the trouble stems from Martinez’s alleged career slump. While Berry went into overdrive after the birth of their son, taking care of the newborn and heading to set for her CBS series “Extant,” her husband sat at home.
“His career has dried up,” another source said. “He’s been taking small TV roles, but nothing that has tied him down for more that a handful of episodes.”
As a last-ditch effort, the entire family was reportedly supposed to go on vacation to celebrate Berry and Martinez’s one-year anniversary, but the trip fell through.
“The whole family was supposed to go on a make-or-break holiday, but that fell apart because neither Olivier nor Halle wanted to make it happen,” the source continued. “They have drifted apart and only get together for the sake of Maceo. They’re just delaying the inevitable—announcin g their split.”
This is the third marriage for Berry, who was previously attached to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benét. She also has one daughter with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Shocked about Nick & Mariah. I thought they were one couple that would stay together forever. They always looked so happy :/. How you gon' go on a radio show and talk about the women you've slept with? Just disrespectful to your wife. They probably had issues before then tho. I wonder who Tyga cheated with. Baby Future Zahir is a cutie pie.
lmao, the breakfast club just said that nick cannon had a list of chores to do, and if he didnt do them he would be in trouble with mariah. that sh*t was doomed to fail. i wonder if he is gonna take off that big thot tattoo tattoo of mariah off his back.

Them old(er) chicks get ornery after awhile, he probably got fed up dealing with those mood-swings!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic