Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over
    Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:01am

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Divorce 'A Done Deal' -- Separated For Months

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon separated back in May -- and are living apart ... and we're told divorce lawyers have been negotiating a property settlement and custody agreement for months and the divorce is "a done deal."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.  He sees the kids but that's the extent of their contact.

Our sources say  ... Nick's appearance on Big Boy's radio show in March was the beginning of the end. Nick played Big Boy's game -- name the 5 celebs you've slept with.  Nick named 5, but our sources say the one that made Mariah insane was Kim Kardashian.  

Rapper Tyga, Blac Chyna Confirm Break Up In Twitter Rant: Cheating Scandal Ends Engagement, Model Says "I Never Cheated"

Rapper Tyga is being blasted by his estranged fiancée, Blac Chyna for having an affair and confirms break up via Twitter.

In a snap shot captured by Bossip.com, the former entrepreneur slammed the "Racks City" rapper tweeting, "Be loyal to a f**k N***a... Never again!" she later added, "I never cheated!"

The Model recently did an interview with The Lowdown with Diana Madison, and praised the YMCMB rapper for his support despite the break up rumors, "I have help and having "T" (Tyga), my nanny's, my mom and just family. It takes a village to raise a child, that's how I basically balance it. It's twenty four hours in a day. I'm mostly home anyway so I was blessed. Blessed with "T" so I can be home more with my son," she said.

Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Allegedly Cheated

nsfw

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:05am
Lol yup, like I said before Kim and Kanye got the last laugh.

You forgot jay z and Beyoncé
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:07am
damn. idk why but i wanted nick and mariah to make it. he was on some dumb sh*t with that interview though.

ciara & blac chyna...girl ya'll should've known what it was. at least you got a paycheck coming in every month
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:18am
i wanted nick and mariah to work
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:20am
Shocked about Nick & Mariah. I thought they were one couple that would stay together forever. They always looked so happy :/. How you gon' go on a radio show and talk about the women you've slept with? Just disrespectful to your wife. They probably had issues before then tho. I wonder who Tyga cheated with. Baby Future Zahir is a cutie pie.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:20am
Lol

I was like wait.. It's not even cold yet

Black chyna will get .99c/pcm

Shame bout nick and Mariah
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:21am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Shocked about Nick & Mariah. I thought they were one couple that would stay together forever. They always looked so happy :/. How you gon' go on a radio show and talk about the women you've slept with? Just disrespectful to your wife. They probably had issues before then tho. I wonder who Tyga cheated with. Baby Future Zahir is a cutie pie.
lmao, the breakfast club just said that nick cannon had a list of chores to do, and if he didnt do them he would be in trouble with mariah. that sh*t was doomed to fail. i wonder if he is gonna take off that big thot tattoo tattoo of mariah off his back.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:37am
Nick and Mariah always seemed so mismatch...that was definitely doomed...all three of those pairings had red flags.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Yeah, his always saying some crazy sh!t. Like this interview with Big Boy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_8a_Cj4II
I think he says these things on purpose to get a reaction from her.

ETA: It doesn't look like shes pays him much attention for the longest. She's very insecure and seems like hard work.

Edited by Missvw - Aug 21 2014 at 8:58am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:13am
although ive always felt mariah and nick were an odd pairing, I kind of hoped they'd make it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic