FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedcuffing season is over, cuffing season is over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 12:35am

Jordin Sparks and Jason DeRulo SPLIT!!!

Hosted by imgur.com

Whoa! Talk about a shocking break up! Jordin Sparks and Jason DeRulo have reportedly called it quits. The two were romantically linked in 2011 and confirmed their relationship in January 2012. We can’t believe this!

So much for “Marry Me!” Jason DeRulo, 25, and Jordin Sparks, 24, have split, sources close to the couple told E! Online on September 25. The split was reportedly amicable, and the couple have decided to stay friends. We never saw this coming, and are totally heart broken!

Read the full story at the SOURCE
Is true love dead, y'all?

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:22am
Jr can now get his bae back
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:25am
Didnt she stop being that "waiting til marriage drum" for him? Cuz i know he was fucin others b4 they went public
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 3:25am
I remember seeing Jason and Jordan during the mtv music awards a few weeks back and thinking ... She seems like such a sweetheart and he seems like a supreme asshole... Just the way he was acting all hard and basically throwing Her hand away from him during beyonces performance was disgusting... Almost like he didn't want the cameras to see them behaving like a couple... I knew then it was over. Smh
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

I remember seeing Jason and Jordan during the mtv music awards a few weeks back and thinking ... She seems like such a sweetheart and he seems like a supreme asshole... Just the way he was acting all hard and basically throwing Her hand away from him during beyonces performance was disgusting... Almost like he didn't want the cameras to see them behaving like a couple... I knew then it was over. Smh

Dang I didn't see that, I want to see that
All I remember is seeing her dancing and enjoying the music and him just being there 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:26am

ofcourse you all gonna try to imply the haitian man is an asshole, i see you bhm. propaganda i say ... 
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

ofcourse you all gonna try to imply the haitian man is an asshole, i see you bhm. propaganda i say ... 
LOL 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:00pm
After 20 years of marriage, Gina and Pat Neely, from the popular Food Network show Down Home With the Neelys, are divorcing.

Gina Neely filed for the divorce and is citing “irreconcilable differences.”

In a joint statement the couple said the following:

Today we announce that we are ending our marriage of 20 years for irreconcilable differences. This was a tough decision, but we believe it is the best decision for us. As parents of two beautiful adult daughters that we love dearly, we will continue to be involved in each other’s lives as parents and friends. Together we have built a strong brand as The Neely’s. Moving forward our focus will be on our individual brands and we are optimistic about our respective futures. We ask for your prayers as we go through this transition and honor our request for privacy at this time.

The Neelys’ brands include not only the TV show but also a recently released book, as well as a BBQ restaurant in New York City. Last year the couple closed a Memphis, Tenn., restaurant to focus on other ventures, which include partnerships with George Foreman, Green Giant foods and Family Dollar.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:01pm
NOOOOOoooooo not the Neelys!!! Cry
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:06pm
Damn what is going on

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs