FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

crochet braids with hidden knots?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
Linga_Theboss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linga_Theboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crochet braids with hidden knots?
    Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 9:37pm
I'm not sure if its just me but I feel that crochet braids don't look natural at all when the knots are visible. To me visible knots just look like you didn't finish styling your hair or like you just have a really really REALLY wide part, each of which are NOT cute. So i was really cautious about doing crochet braids because of this. But i recently found a technique which allows you to hide the knots and create a natural parting without requiring to leave your hair out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RArH-zuzPIc
i wanted to share this with you all because i just know how hard it was for me to find a video that actually helped.
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:04pm
Hi I just watched, where did you find that head to braid? I really want to practice braiding hair
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2015 at 1:29am
Raise your hand if you are having problems with curling this rough A$$ marley hair~ ytubers make it look so easy but I can't get consistent curls to save my life and to top it off I am about to burn my face off with this boiling water-
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2015 at 6:29am
I don't really like the knotless look either but then again I mever use straight hair. To make the part less wide just take a regular strand and loop it around TWO of the cornrows to pull them closer together. You may need to do this twice until it is to your liking. That is my best tip.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 1:40am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Raise your hand if you are having problems with curling this rough A$$ marley hair~ ytubers make it look so easy but I can't get consistent curls to save my life and to top it off I am about to burn my face off with this boiling water-
well I found the answer to my own question. I practiced with the rollers and I started off with better hair (*cuban twist hair) so much better to pre-curl
Get Twisted Studio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Get Twisted Studio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2015 at 9:58pm

I am a salon owner and my daughter,Sasha, is a natural,she is also a hair stylist/ cosmetologist. Whenever she needs a break from braid outs and twist outs,she installs the most beautiful crochet braids in her hair. I've seen her use the marley, kanekalon, water wave, bohemian braid. The marley hair is pain, the hair needs to dry all the way before taking out the rods or else it is hopeless. My knowledge of all this hair comes from her. So my salon is called Get Twisted Hair Studio and the salon is located on 176 state Street in Teaneck ,NJ and 88 Main Street in Paterson,NJ.
call 201-833-4890 if you'd like to install this hairstyle. It is versatile and lasts up to 2 months
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon