Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:11pm
i find it hard to believe that the whole time she was pregnant she never told anyone who the baby's father wasErmm
Sponsored Links

MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Well...she got 10 million out the encounter.  She had to sell her own flesh & blood tho'.  She may be two bit wh#re, but she's now a rich two bit wh#re.

And she's probably miserable as Hell too....Cry
whore though?

Hey!  Nothing wrong with being a whore.  They get paid for their services.  And she obviously got paid a hell of lot better than most.  At least she's not sucking d!ck for a beer  Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:11pm

I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Gurl !!!!!!!! That pick up line was the worst but she knew he who he was...AND let him hit with no protection, YIKES !!!

I think she is black .... the contract prolly has a clause that if she comes forward she has to return the money or something like that...
lol who didnt know who ronaldo was in this country?

even if you didnt know football, you knew ronaldo

she was smart.. she cashed in now regrets

but im sure she aint losing sleep on that ten milly tax free pillow
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:12pm

Aww he is so cute.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

why you all keep saying black ?

Because that's the rumor/general consensus and some of his fans (or former fans) are quite pissed about it too. Plus he looks mixed in some of the pics. Like Rummie said, the mom is either black or part black.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:17pm

Gurl !!!!!!!! That pick up line was the worst but she knew he who he was...AND let him hit with no protection, YIKES !!!

I think she is black .... the contract prolly has a clause that if she comes forward she has to return the money or something like that...

You know, I can even understand that a regular girl might have been seduced at the thought of being with him (minus those plucked eyebrows of his, lol). But she heard him ask her this crassly and still went ahead Dude didn't even make an attempt at seduction

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 10 2014 at 4:18pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:17pm
if that kid aint got black in him then his momma must be a mixie with a ton of black/south indian
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:18pm
Is she american or british? OP says american waitress, the other article says british students

Ive never seen the dude till that pic in the OP. I thought Ronaldina and ronaldo were the same dude lolol. Is he really good looking? Let me find out.

I could sell my kid for that much money yup but only till they are about 10. I plan to ship them off to TC anyway.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:18pm
even if he does have black blood his family is going to tell him his coloring is from being Portuguese.  hell, they may even add a little Italian.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:22pm

Aww he is so cute.
ok he is darker in those pics, but he was his dads complexion in the op.

team kid doesnt know his mom ? Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic