Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:26pm
Apparently, the baby mama changed her mind and feels it was the biggest mistake of her life to give her son up for money (she took like 10 million for him to have complete custody). Hard to feel sorry for her though. No way the kid's gonna wait 'til 18 to ask questions about his mom. He's obviously mixed.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

he might not tell the boy who his mother is...? 

because shes a lowly broke waitress...?

she didnt want partial custody? 

She sold her rights away for 10 million$.
She's black.
I have to say at least he cared about his son and gave him his name. In these circumstances, most athletes would try and deny the baby is theirs

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 10 2014 at 3:29pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:34pm
so, i guess the question is would you sell your kid for 15.1 million?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:35pm
i think he wanted a kid without wanting a wife

i dont blame him
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:44pm
I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 10 2014 at 3:56pm
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:55pm
I wonder if she knew who he was?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:57pm
I assumed that his mother was Black or mixed. Cute kid and Cristiano is fine. The mom would have gotten more money had she not given up her rights.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:58pm
After falling for that basic line of bullshyt she SHOULD keep her face hidden. #basicbytchproblems
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Well...she got 10 million out the encounter.  She had to sell her own flesh & blood tho'.  She may be two bit wh#re, but she's now a rich two bit wh#re.

And she's probably miserable as Hell too....Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>