Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Forum LockedCREME of NATURE SHAMPOO, is forever gone!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Telletell View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: CREME of NATURE SHAMPOO, is forever gone!!!!
    Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:19pm
...Unless, we can come together and do something about it.

I hate to inform the trusty CON users that the old CON shampoos (the red and green bottles) are now discontinued. You can still find them at some BSS and some grocery stores for the time being or until the stock runs out, but after a while they will be no more. They are now replacing it with the new "Organic" shampoos. Not only are the ingredients totally different, but the new shampoo contains 3 sulfates (which the old CON had NONE) and the price has jumped approx. 2 dollars (from 2.63 to 4.54, in my area).Angry Not to mention it only has 2 "certified" organic ingredients.

I first read about this on LHCF, and didn't believe it. But I called CON's customer service line about 10 minutes ago and found out that this is true. The old CON shampoo will no longer be available.Cry

If you're anything like me and you want this shampoo back all you have to do is make a quick 2 minute call. The customer service rep that I spoke to told me that there would be a chance that the marketing team will rethink their decision. But as will anything, there is strength in numbers. I already called and told them how I felt, but 1 call is not enough. So that's why I am urging ALL of you to call the CON team and just express your displeasure. All you have to do is state that you are displeased that CON has discontinued the old CON poo/that you've used it as a child/ that you won't be buying from CON ever again/whatever your reasons, etc. Even if you do not use it and/or don't plan to use it, we could still use your help.

I told them that I was a member of various hair boards so they are expecting your calls lol. I am so sick of these companies messing up a good thing. CON has been around for YEARS, so why would they do this?

Share this with anyone that you like. Here is the number and other information. Ladies, please don't let this one go. The product was such a  good product. It was cheap, didn't contain any sulfates, and had great ingredients all of which is now being taken away.

Here is the number:
Phone (Toll Free):
[1] 866.340.7883

For those who like to write letters:
Address:
Colomer USA Ltd.
P.O. Box 37557
Jacksonville, Florida 32236

Fax:
[1] 904 693.1207

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Telletell - Mar 24 2008 at 12:21pm
Sponsored Links

kittikat24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:25pm
omg.
I'm in shock!Confused
First surge, now CON? Why??
Thanks for letting us know! I'll try to stock up!
taetae0525 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:28pm
I will not only stock up, but I will make a call.
debtheadache View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:34pm
Thanks soooo much girl. I'll call them asap!
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:35pm
What??!!  I had to get out of lurk mode for this.

I use that shampoo all the time, my hair and weaves love the CON shampoo in the green bottle! It is the only sulfate free product that leaves me hair so soft and manageable.
lavera View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:37pm
ON THE PHONE AND FAXING NOW...........Angry Broken%20Heart Angry

its my day off....now I have something to do.....and someones nerves to push....

loolalooh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:39pm
This is not cool. AngryDead Their old shampoo is my staple product.  I'm stocking up ASAP and will probably write a letter!!!  What caused this madness?
JJae View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:40pm
On the phone right now... Thanks for the heads up Telletel...I tried the red bottle a LONG time ago and it was not good on my hair - so I though the whole line was not for me.   Almost 15 years laters I try the green bottle and I am totally in love with it...Thanks Wifey!!

NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH!!

Just talked to Jean from New Jersey with Colomer from the info Telletel gave and the representative said that as of right now theres no information verifying that those products will be discontinued.  That they are coming out with some organic products but NOT discontinuing the reg & green bottles!! Clap

Edited by JJae - Mar 24 2008 at 12:47pm
lavera View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:44pm

WOW........I just found out this company makes my relaxer too.....FABULAXER

hope that not getting discontinued too!!!!
Telletell View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by JJae JJae wrote:

On the phone right now... Thanks for the heads up Telletel...I tried the red bottle a LONG time ago and it was not good on my hair - so I though the whole line was not for me.   Almost 15 years laters I try the green bottle and I am totally in love with it...Thanks Wifey!!

NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH!!

Just talked to Jean from New Jersey with Colomer from the info Telletel gave and the representative said that as of right now theres no information verifying that those products will be discontinued.  That they are coming out with some organic products but NOT discontinuing the reg & green bottles!! Clap

Whoa see this is weird. That is SO not what the lady told me. Even when you look at the new Organic bottles it has the pic of the red (or) green bottles and it say "former look" implying that they've changed it.   Maybe your lady wasn't very updated on it? My lady told me all other CON lines were being discontinued and that you can find the originals online, but only for a limited time until they run out of stock.
 I appreciate you being on it like that. That really helps!Clap
Still keep calling regardless ladies.

And thanks to everyone that calling and/or faxing. I really appreciate it.

For those who didn't know and thanked me you're more than welcome. This product was my baby!Cry

Edited by Telletell - Mar 24 2008 at 12:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>