Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creepy story - stolen from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creepy story - stolen from Imgur
    Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:20pm

[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 

Sorry for taking pictures with a potato, but it was the best I could do in these circumstances. I'll try and give an update on what the cops find and stuff.

UPDATE:

Edited by Cocoa - Nov 16 2013 at 2:24pm
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:30pm
da fukk?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:33pm
i stopped believing at the banana explanation. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:47pm
Do they not lock their doors?

This is bullshyt, and not that creepy.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:56pm
FAKE......That banana peel looks too fresh......not enough brown spots.....like the person just recently peeled the banana......
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:57pm
youve really gotta reread that
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:01pm
That's crazy, I'm on the fence with this story tho
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:01pm
The person telling the story ate the banana
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:14pm
The whole explanation behind the banana seems weird.... I mean you throw it in okay but then you keep it there for scale? So what, ppl wouldnt assume that those were full size candy wrappers?...I dunno this story seems like a half truth at most. I mean the first thing I wondered was why that sheet or blanket was so white despite all that dust and dirt. I feel like its possible that this room was discovered but that they added stuff  to the photo to make it more interesting. Because honestly...finding a secret room in ur house thats empty is more so "meh" "cool" but finding one were someone was living in gets bigger reaction.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:14pm
I find this story hard to believe because of the simple fact that how would the person be able to get in there without being noticed if the only entrance is through his parents bedroom?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>