Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Stern Smile

Cry

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

So the red he saw, while he peeped through, was her RED EYE looking right back at him 

edit: i thought it was great, kinda like we realized at the same time as him, got you going from'whatt?' to 'ohh shiieee...'

yup, it's one you gotta be smart to understand first time as i had to  re-read it twice to get itDead
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

I don't get it?
she was staring back at him when he looked ...her eyes are red

I don't see where's there's any mention of anyone having red eyes though (save for the end).  It just says the woman is crying...
the punch line is at the end, it's not supposed to be in the middle. LOL
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:23am

^^^for some strange reason, I couldn't add this comment to the story you added, starry:

Either ya'll are being too quick to tell these stories and not giving all the information and just making it confusing, or it doesn't take much to scare you...

How was he visiting his grandmother but her eyes were red?

Did you mean that the grandmother was dead or something?

Slow down, ya'll--you're ruining great stories with lack of proper details.
you need to watch beyond belief fact or fiction 

i'll paste the story

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:26am

Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

this one always scares me

has anyone ever thought someone called their name then realise no one is calling it?
I heard my grandmagrandma call my name the night before she passed away. It was my Christian name, I was 100´s of miles from her.
A girl was playing, when she heard her mom call her downstairs for lunch. She got half way down stairs when she heard her moms voice from upstairs, saying "that wasn't me. Come back up stairs." The girl freaks out, but then pulls out her cell phone and calls her mom and asks where she is. The mom replies, "I'm at work."

foh ShockedShockedShockedOuch
Dead I'd love to see more extensions to this story though 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:43am
shortest one line creepy story

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door

google the story 'knock'
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:48am

this one always scares me

has anyone ever thought someone called their name then realise no one is calling it?

This is a old post but this used to happen to me when I was younger. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:52am
say what now?

what'd you do
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:54am

^^^for some strange reason, I couldn't add this comment to the story you added, starry:

Either ya'll are being too quick to tell these stories and not giving all the information and just making it confusing, or it doesn't take much to scare you...

How was he visiting his grandmother but her eyes were red?

Did you mean that the grandmother was dead or something?

Slow down, ya'll--you're ruining great stories with lack of proper details.
you need to watch beyond belief fact or fiction 

i'll paste the story

Thank You! I tried to post it but bhm was acting up so I said fck it!

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:59am
I had a really good friend named Annie.She had a band she sung in and she was one of the greatest and one of the most protective people I knew.Her band wasn't famous but her dad had a recording studio in their basement.So she recorded their first cd with the band there.Her very first cd was a gift for me on my birthday and I hadn't listened to it yet.3 days after my birthday,Annie was raped by her older brother who's 17.He left the city supposedly and they didnt catch him.He always scared me but I never said anything.She was only 13 when she died.The next day in the hospital when I was sitting with her,she tried to speak and tell me something.But when she was raped,he choked her and damaged her throat so much she wouldn't be able to talk for a while.Before I left the hospital,a nurse had come up to me in the parking lot and told me she died and gave me a note she wrote before she died.I was so depressed about it,I refused to touch her cd and note,which I left in my room.One night when I was home alone,I was thinking about her so I decided to finally listen to the cd.There was a song on there called "Painful memory",a song she wrote about rape when a friend of hers was raped.Some of the chorus goes "He tried to find you,he's upstairs."All of a sudden,the cd starts skipping and continously repeats "He's upstairs,he's upstairs,he's upstairs."I thought it was kind of weird because I never listened to the cd and it didn't have any scratches.So I just put it back in and played the song again.When it came to the chorus,it skipped and repeated the same words again.I cleaned the cd and tried agian.It still played the same words.I was scared now so I locked my door and listened to the silence.I could hear boots walking down the hall.I looked in the key hole and saw someone walking down the hall.I quickly called the police and they came.They found her 17 year old brother hiding in the bathroom.He said he was waiting for me when they questioned him.The next day I found the note in the cd case when I put it.I opened it and read."When my brother raped me he told me he would rape you next.I promise no matter what I wont let that happen.Love,Annie."And I think she kept the promise
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:14am
NOTICE: This story happened to a friend, not me. This is written in her point of view. 

I remember when I was eleven I had just fallen asleep to have a very strange dream… 
My mom was walking down Aisle 8 in Wal-Mart, talking on her cell phone. I was watching her from the end of the aisle. Suddenly, a man was heard running down the store. His shoes could be heard screeching to a stop at the end of the aisle mom was walking down. He looked terrifying, like a nervous psycho, running from the police. He took out a pistol and pointed it at my mom, then yelled, “If you take one step closer, I shoot!” 

They couldn’t see her, and thought he was just bluffing. But to be sure, they called backup to go to the end and check the aisle. Mom was crying so hard. The burglar thought they called the police, and shot her. From the cell phone she had, I could hear crying and yelling. 

I woke up crying and sweating. It was extremely late, as I went to bed at about 3:00 am. I looked at the clock and it was 1:00. I ran downstairs and called Mom right away. Thank God that she picked up. 

“Mom?! Are you okay?!” I quickly blurt out. 
“Of course, sweetie. Is something wrong?” my mom replied. 
I smiled and calmed down, “Yeah. I’m fine. Just a bad dream.” 
“Ok, honey.” She responded cheerfully. 
I was about to say ‘bye’ and hang up, when a thought suddenly occurred to me. 
“Mom, where are you?” I asked. 
“I’m at Wal-Mart.” She replied. 
There was a silence. “What aisle?” I quickly questioned. 
“Hun, is something wrong? I’m in the CD aisle, Aisle 8.” She stated. 
“Are you walking by an 80’s CD?” I remembered. 
Another silence, “How did you know that?” 
A strike of panic hit me quickly, “Mom, get out of the store. Now.” I demanded. 
“Honey, what’s this about?” she questioned. 
“GO!!!” I yelled. 
I could hear the faint noise of a man running. “Hurry up!” I yelled. 

My mom ran out of the store, only to notice the police rushing everyone out, as a murderer they had been looking for was just found hiding in the store. She quickly drove home and bust in the door to see me anxiously waiting there. I still remember, the first thing she said to me as she came in, “How did you know?!” 

I smiled through tears and hugged her. “God told me.” 
I later explained the dream to her, she was shocked, but she believed me. Let this be a lesson to you, trust your dreams. Sometimes it’s not just a coincidence.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic