Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Creepy Fears
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Creepy Fears

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 764205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:47pm
that had me rolling too LOLLOL
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 50947
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:49pm
@clcny, the old man peeked thru the eye hole of the haunted room and all he saw was red. He only saw red because the old ghost was also looking thru the eye hole, back at him.

And the receptionist said the ghost is an old woman with red eyes.

Edited by creole booty - Aug 12 2013 at 7:51pm
Back to Top
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2009
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 24533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

^^^for some strange reason, I couldn't add this comment to the story you added, starry:

Either ya'll are being too quick to tell these stories and not giving all the information and just making it confusing, or it doesn't take much to scare you...

How was he visiting his grandmother but her eyes were red?

Did you mean that the grandmother was dead or something?

Slow down, ya'll--you're ruining great stories with lack of proper details.
 
LOL I thought you saw that episode? No one was dead, the grandma just peek on him I guess or was watching him sleep. He told his parents about it, but they didn't know what to think, in the end is was the grandma. Who or what she was don't know. But it was proven a true story.
That's not how the story went.

The little boy snuck into the kitchen late one night for cookies and milk. He was startled to hear a 
growl and saw to red eyes floating towards him. He freaked out and ran to his parents but they thought it was his imagination. A little bit later, the mom was in the kitchen and the same thing happened to her.  She freaked out and screamed for her husband and everyone rushed in the kitchen. The father then points out their alarm system with two red dots on it and brushes them off as being confused and scared. Later, the nanny is tucking the boy into bed and telling him everything is alright, and not to be afraid. After she gets up to leave, we see her eyes start to glow red.
Back to Top
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 29 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 10304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

^^^for some strange reason, I couldn't add this comment to the story you added, starry:

Either ya'll are being too quick to tell these stories and not giving all the information and just making it confusing, or it doesn't take much to scare you...

How was he visiting his grandmother but her eyes were red?

Did you mean that the grandmother was dead or something?

Slow down, ya'll--you're ruining great stories with lack of proper details.
 
LOL I thought you saw that episode? No one was dead, the grandma just peek on him I guess or was watching him sleep. He told his parents about it, but they didn't know what to think, in the end is was the grandma. Who or what she was don't know. But it was proven a true story.
That's not how the story went.

The little boy snuck into the kitchen late one night for cookies and milk. He was startled to hear a 
growl and saw to red eyes floating towards him. He freaked out and ran to his parents but they thought it was his imagination. A little bit later, the mom was in the kitchen and the same thing happened to her.  She freaked out and screamed for her husband and everyone rushed in the kitchen. The father then points out their alarm system with two red dots on it and brushes them off as being confused and scared. Later, the nanny is tucking the boy into bed and telling him everything is alright, and not to be afraid. After she gets up to leave, we see her eyes start to glow red.
 
All I remember was the kid and some lady old with the red eyes.LOL It was from that show beyond belief.
Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 764205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

@clcny, the old man peeked thru the eye hole of the haunted room and all he saw was red. He only saw red because the old ghost was also looking thru the eye hole, back at him.

And the receptionist said the ghost is an old woman with red eyes.
 
But that's not what was said, it said he peeked through and saw an old woman crying on the bed.
Back to Top
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8561
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:22pm

Girl.


Can you not read though?Stern Smile

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 37482
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

@clcny, the old man peeked thru the eye hole of the haunted room and all he saw was red. He only saw red because the old ghost was also looking thru the eye hole, back at him.

And the receptionist said the ghost is an old woman with red eyes.
 
But that's not what was said, it said he peeked through and saw an old woman crying on the bed.

But when he looked again later, all he saw was red (her eye looking back at him through the peep hole).
Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 764205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Girl.


Can you not read though?Stern Smile

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

 
I'm seeing it at the end now, and I see why it didn't register the first few times I read it.  It's too wordy.  He comes back to see it later on...I see.
 
On top of all that/despite all that, this just didn't give me that "umpf" effect.  I think it would have been a better twist if there was no old woman, and the receptionist had distinctive eyes (like one brown, one blue, or something like that) and as the guy is walking away she tells him the place is haunted by a ghost with one brown eye, one blue, and when he turned back to her in terror, she was gone.


Edited by CLCNY20 - Aug 12 2013 at 11:33pm
Back to Top
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8561
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:36pm
Stern Smile

Cry

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

So the red he saw, while he peeped through, was her RED EYE looking right back at him 

edit: i thought it was great, kinda like we realized at the same time as him, got you going from'whatt?' to 'ohh shiieee...'



Edited by Y.Gun - Aug 12 2013 at 11:37pm
Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 764205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:50pm
"Nothing but red" is too vague for me.  If it said "a red eyeball" staring back, or "a red eye", that, alone, would have been kind of creepy, but "nothing but red"...what, a red sheet?  A red light?  I dunno, the wording just made for a lackluster story for me.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down