Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:16pm
A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...
Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:25pm
[QUOTE=Lilaca]A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of that story from beyond belief fact or fiction. I remember a little of it. A couple has a son and I think they wanted him to see his grandparents. They either visit them or the grandma stay with them.

The grandma used to read him stories or tuck him in a night. But the son was scared of something in the dark and told his parents. Parents was like Confused he's was dreaming or something. Every time he would go to sleep he saw a pair of red eyes staring back at him. So fast forward turns out it was the grandma, and it is a true story.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

[QUOTE=Lilaca]A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of that story from beyond belief fact or fiction. I remember a little of it. A couple has a son and I think they wanted him to see his grandparents. They either visit them or the grandma stay with them.

The grandma used to read him stories or tuck him in a night. But the son was scared of something in the dark and told his parents. Parents was like Confused he's was dreaming or something. Every time he would go to sleep he saw a pair of red eyes staring back at him. So fast forward turns out it was the grandma, and it is a true story.

yeah i saw that one..i love BBFOFLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

A man goes to an old hotel. He gets his key from the reception and heads off to his room. As he walks down a hall to his room he hears crying coming from behind one of the doors in the corridor. He stops at the door the crying is coming from and looks through the key hole. A woman in black with wrinkled hands coved in liver spots and her face covered by a veil, is sitting on a stool in the corner of the room sobbing. The man asks if she needs help. She doesn't answer. He asks again and the reply continues to be nothing but crying. The man decides that he's too tired to help and continues to his room. The next morning as he is walking down the same hall to go to reception he remembers the old women. He goes to her door and hears silence. He peaks through the keyhole and sees nothing but red. The man gives up and goes to the reception to check out. As he is leaving he mentions the crying women in the room to the receptionist. The receptionist turn pale and says that that room is said to be haunted by an old women. The man laughs it off and heads to the door. He is stopped in his tracks when the receptionist says the ghost is an old women with red eyes...

I don't get it?
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

My mom & aunts used to tell me stories of spirits that sound a lot like the moon gazer. They said from afar it would appear like a normal human being but the closer you got you just notice that the person was extremely tall & you could never see their face or where they ended.

YEP I remember these stories back home.
Or how when we used to go to the village some people used to say that some places were sacred. Certain mountains and so forth and that you weren't supposed to speak ill of the place otherwise you would be lost and never be found.
They used to say you could be walking in a circle so close to civilisation but never find your way out. So we always made sure we watched what we said when we were out and about.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

My creepy story now. I went to a catholic boarding school back in Africa when I was 13. Needless to say I only lasted a year there & I had had enough.

The school was beyond creepy & it didn't help that we had all these nuns walking around. Anyways, in the first semester I stayed in a shared dorm room & there were about 10 beds in there. 5 on one side & 5 on the other. The room was pretty massive, door in the middle on one end & you had large windows on both sides of the room.

As you walked into the room my bed was the 2nd on the right. & on the left side when the school had just been built the roof had collapsed & killed the student who used to sleep there. So everyone thought the room was haunted & it always had this eerie feel in there so even though I never saw a ghost it sure felt like there was one hanging around.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night. I hate that sh*t!! You just lay there & start to hear stuff but can't get back to sleep. Anyways I was lying there trying to sing a song in my head. But I'm sh*t scared at this point. & I gotta pee but there's no way I'm going to the toilet alone! We always went in groups of at least 3!!

So I'm lying there under my sheet & I start hearing stuff. I'm also trying so hard to sleep but my heart is beating too loud & distracting me & I'm now sweating under my sheets. I start falling asleep then my ears start ringing. They keep ringing & ringing & I feel I'm losing control of my body. I feel someone sit on me, in the straddling position & I can't move. I start saying a prayer then they back off.

I'm awake again heart beating even more. Same thing happens. My ears are ringing & this time I'm dreaming that I'm trying to speak but my teeth are falling out. I kinda wake up & find I'm grinding my teeth. I try to fall asleep again & feel someone poking me in the side. It was not like they're tickling me. It hurt! & I'm praying again & my ears start rinsing again.

This went on til dawn. I slept in my friend's bed for the following week. & from then on kept a bible under my pillow & it stopped. Until I moved to another dorm room...

Goodness!!!
Which school is this?
The worst were the mission schools. Thank goodness I never went to one of those but I've heard stories from friends and family and maaaan! No suh!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:52pm
You are at the dentist's office, and just finished having 4 teeth filled. 
You rinse, spit, then smile in the mirror, to see only 4 teeth left in your mouth.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:12am
 True story:
I was about 9 when I was going home from school one day, and took a shortcut thru the yard next door to our house.  The front door was open and a man was standing in the doorway.  He was just an ordinary man, youngish, dressed normally, just standing in the open doorway.  He told me he just moved in with his family and their cat had kittens if I wanted to see them.  Of coarse I wanted to see them, I loved kittens!  So I cross the yard, get 1 foot on the porch step, and I hear my mom calling me, from the open window of my house.  She sounded really urgent, and upset, so I said to the man "my mom's calling me, I'll come back, and ran across the yard to my front door.  The door was locked.  I took out my key and unlock the house, ran into the kitchen, where the window was open, NO MOM!  So I check all the rooms, calling "Mom?  Momma?  Mommy?!!"  NO ONE IS HOME!  So I go lock the front door, and just then the phone rings . . . it's my mother! 

So I'm telling her how we have new neighbors, and the dad said they have kittens, and can I get one, pleeese?  She said "no baby, we don't have new neighbors, and there shouldn't be anyone in that house, because I have the key to show the house!"   Mom rushes home, she calls the cops, because the house has been broken into, and they want to know what the man looks like, I tell them, and my mother pulls out a newspaper with a sketch artist drawing of a man who looked a lot like the man I saw in the house next door.  Turns out he was wanted for RAPE!

So my question is: Who called me if it wasn't my mother?

Mom said it was my guardian angel, and I don't disbelieve it.  But I also think children are intuitive, until it is beat, taught and prayed out of us. . .

edit for spelling

Edited by PeacefulOne - Aug 12 2013 at 12:15am
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:32am
Okay, so my cousin and her father drowned during a family trip, she was four.  My daughter has a few My Little Pony toys and one day,  for no real reason I recorded her playing with the ponies.  I asked her what her pony's name was and she said "Kiki.  Kiki is my friend and we play together."  This was a few months ago, she hasn't played with her ponies since.  On August 9th, my cousin would have turned 19. My daughter walks up to me as I'm looking at a picture of her and she says, "Mommy, what's her name?  Kiana?"  I asked her two more times and she repeated herself before changing it.  I then said, "her name is Kiki."  She said, "Kiki's my pony? She's my friend." 

My cousin's name is Kiana and we called her Kiki.  My daughter has never seen a picture of her and I rarely talk about her.  It really creeped me out but not in a bad way. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:35am
PeacefulOne that story was amazing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair