BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:05am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Creepy Two Sentence Stories

• I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Came back in here to post....Last night I had the sleep paralysis dream again after reading this dang on thread and the creepy thing was hubby had it at the same time we both work up together...Needless to say I have been up since 3:00 am and very irritable at work...Cry

3:00am is the witching hour.  People think it's midnight, but that's incorrect.  Spirits are up, and lively at around this hour, and you will find yourself waking up in strange ways from this point until about 4am.
yep. hence eminem's 3am song/vid. he didnt just make that up.
CLC i totally agree, i always wake up to need a pee at this time....so strangeWink

But seriously i've always 3am, not 2 not 4 , 3 amLOL
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:10am
My mom & aunts used to tell me stories of spirits that sound a lot like the moon gazer. They said from afar it would appear like a normal human being but the closer you got you just notice that the person was extremely tall & you could never see their face or where they ended.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:32am
My creepy story now. I went to a catholic boarding school back in Africa when I was 13. Needless to say I only lasted a year there & I had had enough.

The school was beyond creepy & it didn't help that we had all these nuns walking around. Anyways, in the first semester I stayed in a shared dorm room & there were about 10 beds in there. 5 on one side & 5 on the other. The room was pretty massive, door in the middle on one end & you had large windows on both sides of the room.

As you walked into the room my bed was the 2nd on the right. & on the left side when the school had just been built the roof had collapsed & killed the student who used to sleep there. So everyone thought the room was haunted & it always had this eerie feel in there so even though I never saw a ghost it sure felt like there was one hanging around.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night. I hate that sh*t!! You just lay there & start to hear stuff but can't get back to sleep. Anyways I was lying there trying to sing a song in my head. But I'm sh*t scared at this point. & I gotta pee but there's no way I'm going to the toilet alone! We always went in groups of at least 3!!

So I'm lying there under my sheet & I start hearing stuff. I'm also trying so hard to sleep but my heart is beating too loud & distracting me & I'm now sweating under my sheets. I start falling asleep then my ears start ringing. They keep ringing & ringing & I feel I'm losing control of my body. I feel someone sit on me, in the straddling position & I can't move. I start saying a prayer then they back off.

I'm awake again heart beating even more. Same thing happens. My ears are ringing & this time I'm dreaming that I'm trying to speak but my teeth are falling out. I kinda wake up & find I'm grinding my teeth. I try to fall asleep again & feel someone poking me in the side. It was not like they're tickling me. It hurt! & I'm praying again & my ears start rinsing again.

This went on til dawn. I slept in my friend's bed for the following week. & from then on kept a bible under my pillow & it stopped. Until I moved to another dorm room...
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 8:44am
^^^interesting
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:33pm
not scary not creepy but...
 the second one
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:50pm
That second picture is interesting.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:53pm
I heard one, a father is laying in bed after just waking up, he grabs the baby monitor and walks to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor and hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife "Go to sleep... go to sleep..." When suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with groceries.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:09pm
A young boy is sitting in school, not really paying attention. Absentmindedly he looks out the window and notices a picture laying on the ground outside the school. After school ends he goes and picks up the picture and realizes it is a picture of a young girl, holding up the two fingered peace sign. She is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, and he spends the entire evening asking around town if anybody knows her or where he can find her. No one knows, and he returns home disappointed. That night he is suddenly awoken in bed and sees the girl from the picture standing on the other side of the street from his window. He quickly rushes to see the girl, but is struck by a car while crossing the street and is killed. The police investigators find a picture lying next to his body, of a young girl, holding up three fingers
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

this one always scares me

has anyone ever thought someone called their name then realise no one is calling it?
I heard my grandmagrandma call my name the night before she passed away. It was my Christian name, I was 100´s of miles from her.
A girl was playing, when she heard her mom call her downstairs for lunch. She got half way down stairs when she heard her moms voice from upstairs, saying "that wasn't me. Come back up stairs." The girl freaks out, but then pulls out her cell phone and calls her mom and asks where she is. The mom replies, "I'm at work."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
  Share Topic