Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:02pm
those pics are pretty weak. lol
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

those pics are pretty weak. lol

LOL They used to scare the shyt out of me when I was little. Any of y'all have that book when y'all were little? You know when ya mom would give you a lil money for the book fair? LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:21pm
Your bitter ex has been calling you all night. After your boyfriend leaves you make sure to lock and dead bolt the door behind him. On your way back to your room you feel a draft and look to see it's coming from the dark, damp basement. You didn't leave the door open.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:24pm
You're in the common washroom of your apartment building late at night, sitting on a washer and reading a book when suddenly all the lights go out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:43pm
You've finally made it home after a long day of running errands. The first thing you do is turn on the heat to warm up the cold house. You undress and climb into bed shivering. You freeze when you realize the sheets are warm.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:50pm
You stop typing your story and get up and go to investigate a noise outside. You don't see anything so you come back inside. You sit back at the desk and look up to see a web cam pic of a strange man as your screen saver.

(LoL okay that was jacked, who can guess what movie that came from?)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:58pm
shiiid....if I still had my artists hands like I used to...I could draw some sh*t for y'all..things that I have seen.  monsters are real ion give a fucc.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

shiiid....if I still had my artists hands like I used to...I could draw some sh*t for y'all..things that I have seen.  monsters are real ion give a fucc.

Describe them! And how did you "lose" your artistic abilities?
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Came back in here to post....Last night I had the sleep paralysis dream again after reading this dang on thread and the creepy thing was hubby had it at the same time we both work up together...Needless to say I have been up since 3:00 am and very irritable at work...Cry

3:00am is the witching hour.  People think it's midnight, but that's incorrect.  Spirits are up, and lively at around this hour, and you will find yourself waking up in strange ways from this point until about 4am.

Yeah I always put my PC on "sleep" instead of shutting down coz I have some things open that I don't want to close. I've been woken up by it switching back on all on its own.. looked at my phone and it was exactly 3:00am. This has happened at least 3 times. I prayed about it and went back to bed.
I started shutting down my computer but now I'm back to clicking "sleep". It hasn't happened in a while though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>